Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

yet another random flex

xander1980
May 14, 2010 - permalink
ok, so I had my last day at my psycology class. There have been this girl, whom I have around three different classes with. I noticed from the start of the year, that she had some really buff arms. Ofcourse I have at times been looking at her arms while in class, and ofcourse hoped to see her flex.
I talk to her from time to time in the class, but we are not friends or anything. So this wednesday, witch was the last day at class, the class was just sitting around a big table, drinking coffee and talking about random stuff. And only for around 10 minutes time, I was talking with some of the girls(including the buff girl) about workout routines, and muscles in general. The talk was mainly focusing around workout and muscles on men, but also a little about the huge FBB whom everyone agreed was too much, I just made a short comment on that i thought it was pretty, as long as the girl wasn't too big, like my girlfriend.
A few of the girls went to the gym regularely, including the buff girl ofcourse. And all of a sudden, without me even trying to enforce it, the buff girl said, "you guys wanna see something funny" and I could tell that she was beginning to pull up the little bit of sleeve covering her arms, and BAM, she flexed a serious bicep, and made it jump by twisting her wrist. The other girls were like wow! me too, but covered it up pretty good, since im used to seeing my girlfriends muscles, and i just said, "wow you have big armmuscles" and she just replied, "well you should see my sisters, they are even bigger". That was pretty much it! we didn't really talk more about it, and the class ended, and im probably only gonna see her again for the examns and thats it.

Now to the reason for this telling:
I didn't do anything to enforce the subject at all, Im pretty sure the flex would have happend even if i wasn't there. It's not the first flex im experiencing, I have seen alot of random flexes, some of them I have enforced a little, by complementing on a girls arms or just talking about workout and showing possitive attitude about it, maybe most importantly be relaxed about it. So in general, a flex or fun armwrestling match happens to me some times a year.
So my question is, why is it that for some people in here it never happens to? is it because they don't feel comfertable around the whole muscle subject? it still doesn't answer the question, when it regards the unenforced flexing, I wonder how some people in here still are waiting for their first real flex, if you are out in public here in Denmark, you can almost not go through a year without that happening.

So in my mind, I have a few explanation on why it just doesn't happen to all of the guys in here:
*Danish girls are just more relaxed about it - still makes me wonder, cause i also experienced random flexes from a few girls from Ireland and germany.
*Some guys are just not that much around girls, even if they go out, they tend to stay around other guys - still makes me wonder, cause this was in a class, and I remember from earlier years armwrestling some of the girls from elementary school, and again, I didn't always play a part in starting the armwrestling.
*Some guys can seem so intense on the subject, that when the random talk ends up on muscles, workout etc. a guy who admire muscles will scare of a girl to flex, because the guy makes the girl unconfertable - still makes me wonder, cause a couple of weeks ago when I was volunteering in a bar at a concert, I just stood there and saw a girl flexing her right bicep two times while talking to another girl, I had nothing to do with it, i was just there.

I don't know why im writing this, im just wondering why some guys say they have never seen a flex in real life, or even been around a girl who had some muscles.
I guess guys who yet has a flex to experience, can ask themself the questions to why they never saw a flex, and maybe persuit some of the ways to get higher chances to experience flexes :D

Sorry for my horrible english :p
anon-e-mouse
May 15, 2010 - permalink
It sounds like you just happen to be in the right place at the right time. Some people will go through their whole life and never see a girl flex, while others may see more flexing than they might ever imagine. I, myself, have never seen a girl just randomly flex, however, my wife will flex when she wants to get a "rise" out of me! ;D
xander1980
May 15, 2010 - permalink
there has to be a logic explanation to this...pure luck just doesn't happen that often.
anon-e-mouse
May 15, 2010 - permalink
Yeah, the explanation is simple: you have some good karma working for you! ;)
xander1980
May 19, 2010 - permalink
it could be an explanation, please people, comment on your thoughts about this :)
tw
May 20, 2010 - permalink
Heh.... A lot probably just depends on how often a person gets out and runs into different people.
Honestly, with my current job, there's only a small group of people who all seem like they've worked here for many years.  No female muscle to be seen here.  And as I've gotten older, I just don't have friends inviting me to big parties and events like I once did.  (The last time I tried to organize one at my own place, only about 6 people showed up out of like 50 I invited.  Everyone's too busy with family, kids, other commitments, a planned vacation, or whatever.)

College was the best time for finding women with muscles, really...   I remember when I was going to the area community college, one of the required courses to graduate was a physical education credit, which most people got by going to the gym on campus.  I wound up making friends with one gal who got out of the gym at the exact same time I finished with my last class for the afternoon, so we'd often run into each other as I was heading toward the parking lot at the end of campus.  She was all into the idea of lifting weights and building some muscles.  She wasn't really anyone you'd consider more than "average looking".  She was about 5'4" with dirty blonde hair and pale skin, and didn't wear any makeup.  But she was kind of the "tomboy" type, happy to flex for you any time you asked and let you feel her arms to comment on any progress you might have noticed.  And without even asking, she used to go up on her tiptoes and ask me to check out her calves.

I met another girl, a little younger than me, who I dated a few times, briefly.  She was a cute blonde, kind of skinny but had noticeable bulging biceps when she ran her hands through her hair or anything like that.  I told her I really liked her muscles, and she admitted that she was "pretty strong", and said something about getting her muscles from helping her dad work on cars and carrying around a lot of heavy stuff.  I asked her to try picking me up and without even acting like it was a big deal, she scooped me up in her arms and carried me around a little bit.  (I told her I was probably 50 or 60lbs. heavier than her and she just nodded and grinned, kind of tossed me up in the air and caught me again a couple times, and said I wasn't too hard to carry.)

I remember hanging out with some of my friends one night too.  We went to this clubhouse at an apartment complex because one of my friends had a key to it.  This girl my friend knew had some really massive legs.  (She was a big broad-shouldered gal anyway, but her legs were definitely up to the task of supporting all her weight and a LOT more.)  She ends up sitting down at the leg press machine and asks my friend to put the key in it.  He starts it at about 340lbs. and she presses it once and says "Give me some more weight!"  He sticks it at around 500 and she presses it again, with ease, and says "I can do 900 or so.  Set it for that."  So he puts the key in the second to the bottom slot and she cranks out 5 or 6 reps with the full stack of weight, minus the one plate.  She claimed her dad was a bodybuilder and won some kind of state title one year, and that's how she got into weightlifting herself.

Then I used to know this other gal, Di, who was really strong too.  She didn't really look it, except her legs looked a bit more muscular than normal (kind of like you'd expect a cyclist to have or something).  But she was really solid.  (Her brother was all into amateur wrestling and used to wrestle with her all the time.  He was bragging one time about how tough she was, and how she could pick him up, holding him upside down, and do pile-drivers on him, even though he weighed 250lbs.)  To my surprise, she blurts out "Yeah, but you're not THAT much bigger than me anyway!"  Later on, I questioned her about that and she just shrugged, and said "Yeah.. I mean, I'm probably 190... 200.... somethin' like that.... maybe a little more.  I carry a lot of weight in my legs."  She *really* didn't look like she was more than maybe 140-145.  So I got her to hop on my scale at home, and sure enough .... the dial zipped around and stopped at 205!  I told her I was impressed and showed her I wasn't even more than about 180 myself.  After that, I asked her for a piggyback ride and she happily gave me one for a good 5 minutes or so.  I kept laughing and saying how easy she was making it look, so she actually offered me a shoulder ride after that!  She was going to have me stand on a chair but instead, I said "Here... just squat down and let me climb on.  Let's see if you can do that!"  She squatted down but mostly because I was trying to make it hard on her at this point, I said "No... squat lower!  Lean forward some and put your hands on your knees."  She did, leaning further forward than I really expected her to, so her arms were bent.  I figured this was *really* going to make things a challenge for her ...  I straddled her neck and tucked my legs back up against her chest.  To my surprise, she gave a little grunt and pushed on her knees, straightening her arms out, leaned back a little, grabbed my lower legs with her hands and stood right up.  She proudly asked "How was that?!" and proceeded to shoulder carry me around a bit.

I got a couple other good piggyback rides from her at parties after that, too ... and she even let me use her as human furniture one time, when we were goofing around watching a movie and drinking with some of her friends.  She got on her hands and knees and invited me to have a seat on her back, and just held me up there for a while, after some of us got on a discussion about how strong she was.

(Too bad we just didn't really "click" in things beyond the physical...  She wasn't the brightest person around and our conversations just got boring and hard to continue when we hung out -- so I just kind of lost touch with her after a while.)

it could be an explanation, please people, comment on your thoughts about this :)
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »