Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Trying to post images... unsuccessfully

ccpony
Jan 21, 2010 - permalink
Hey.  I love this site.  I've tried to post pictures, which is really wild because I've never participated in any other website.  However, none of my pictures ever show up.  Does anyone know why?
s3ri0us
Jan 22, 2010 - permalink
Wait a little...
There are lots (more than 500) pictures admins have to approve. Be patient...
musclemaster
Feb 17, 2010 - permalink
Yes, also the approval process is pretty stringent (although not always consistent or particularly logical), but I'd roughly estimate images have about a 1 in 4 chance of being approved.  Of course, if you upload the best pics of all time, you can improve your chances considerably.  Glad you're sharing with the community!!!  Welcome aboard!
liftmedk
Feb 18, 2010 - permalink
Yes, also the approval process is pretty stringent (although not always consistent or particularly logical), but I'd roughly estimate images have about a 1 in 4 chance of being approved.  Of course, if you upload the best pics of all time, you can improve your chances considerably.  Glad you're sharing with the community!!!  Welcome aboard!

:) It's true. With several mods it is not easy to knoew what would be approved :)

But try not to post any pictures of women looking like a man, No huge FBB, no girls on stage and not too dark pictures. Then it should be going to the site.
But sometimes the qeue is 600+ - then it might take some time :)

But as MM said - welcome on board.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »