Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Good week for muscle sightings

vindicator58
Jul 07, 2009 - permalink
There was a lot of female muscle on the beaches this weekend. Really enjoyed the scenery! The amount of muscle on the female teens is mindboggling!  I think for the most part have past the males their age. I saw a few 12-14 year olds that looked as buffed as some of the gals on this site that age.  Several late-teenaged girls with great muscles and bodies.  Most of the guys they were with were skinny punks. What has happened to the males in the US? I even saw some gals my age that I would have loved to wrestle!
vindicator58
Jul 12, 2009 - permalink
Much more sightings this week on the beach. Saw numerous gals that "where" weight lifters and many many that should be!  Some of them were just genetically gifted as they had great muscles but you could tell not lifters.  Was great and unreal. 
bernacj21
May 28, 2010 - permalink
There was a lot of female muscle on the beaches this weekend. Really enjoyed the scenery! The amount of muscle on the female teens is mindboggling!  I think for the most part have past the males their age. I saw a few 12-14 year olds that looked as buffed as some of the gals on this site that age.  Several late-teenaged girls with great muscles and bodies.  Most of the guys they were with were skinny punks. What has happened to the males in the US? I even saw some gals my age that I would have loved to wrestle!

Too much muscles for the girls, for me is not good to see. It is better for the girls who have a sexy body not a big body like a man. But anyway, they love to be in the beaches so they will be tanned more.

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »