Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Justice.....

biflexer
Jun 27, 2009 - permalink
Hey everyone...I have a confession to make.I have used the name Stacy as my "protection" on the internet.That is not my name,I'm sorry about that.Justice needs to be served!.My real name is April and the peaked biceps are the same if not better!.We took some pics last at the bar I have been on second shift this week and I'm on it next week we wll be doing a new shoot for Bettybiceps.net on Wednesday.evryone on this site has been great and I want to be honest with all of you so please dont be upset with my confession and PLEASE call me APRIL!!!!!!!
anon-e-mouse
Jun 28, 2009 - permalink
So... why the admission now?  ??? Stacy/April/whoever, does it really matter? It's what you're showing that counts. I really like that they gave you top billing at Betty biceps.
poolsharkii
Jul 04, 2009 - permalink
Is there a familiar tune we can sing this to?
biflexer
Jul 06, 2009 - permalink
Hi Gonzo,I don't have an e-mail...I use Ricky's e-mail all the time.i get asked everyday to send an e-mail but I prefer to use message boards and so does Ricky.If you want to talk to me privetly you can do it through here in private message's.
nytrytr777
Jul 07, 2009 - permalink
Ah Ha! So, Biflexer's secret identity has been revealed. No doubt "Stacy" was a mild mannered reporter
for the Daily Planet. I am sure that April / Biflexer will continue to flex and fight crime throughout the land.  ;)
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »