Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Has Anyone dated a girl with muscles?

mr7700
Jun 22, 2009 - permalink
I'm new to the forum, and I've always been attracted to girls with muscles, so I have this question , has anyone here dated/ married a girl with muscles? I'm curious!
vindicator58
Jun 23, 2009 - permalink
ten four good buddy! ;D
xander1980
Jun 23, 2009 - permalink
I'm new to the forum, and I've always been attracted to girls with muscles, so I have this question , has anyone here dated/ married a girl with muscles? I'm curious!

Yes Sir...and still dating the dream girl ;D
anon-e-mouse
Jun 24, 2009 - permalink
Both times and married 'em, too. Got unlucky on the first. She had some bodacious legs, though. Scored  big time on the second, back and shoulders to die for. Going on 12 years strong (;D) with her!
poolsharkii
Jun 27, 2009 - permalink
Dated and married!! In bed, she flexes a niiice muscle and I immediately come-------back for more!! Heh, Heh!
hardandsexy1967
Oct 01, 2009 - permalink
Yes I have and it is something every secure male has to do. To date someone that is stronger than yourself and loves showing off to you is very erotic.
pauld
Oct 02, 2009 - permalink
might be hard for me to find one STRONGER, but I have had a few fairly muscular ones
hardandsexy1967
Oct 02, 2009 - permalink
Heya Paul
Its such a turn on feeling all those wonderful feminine muscles twitch and flex as your two bodies rub and touch eachother. One of my muscular girlfriends have a vagina like a vice and she could do incredible things to me when I was in her. I once went to exit her and she simply wouldn't let me. She spread her legs and bent her knees as wide as she could, tightened her abs and flexed her hard biceps as she told me that I can go when she is finished with me and not before. I came instantly!!!
musclemaster
Oct 10, 2009 - permalink
I've dated several muscular girls, had them as friends, etc - you name it.  Everything short of marriage (although I am currently engaged to a ravishing muscular beauty).  I can also honestly say that my past 6 girlfriends have had at least 6-pack abs (two had legitimate 8 packs) - and boy do I love abs like that on a woman!  It's actually really weird for me to browse sites like this one because a couple of my exes are somewhat well-known in muscle aficionado circles - and that's not such a big deal.  What's more disconcerting, however, is seeing girls who are not famous/models/professionals etc that I am friends with or have dated who are being ogled in a less "voluntary" way.  What I mean is, they did not volunteer themselves as models for the whole world, but rather posted pictures on personal profiles.  Other than that, I gotta say, dating a girl that meets your desires and preferencces is the most wonderful thing in the world.  I would urge all those people who have merely fantasized over muscular girls, but have only dated girls that disappointed them physically  (or the perpetually single guys) to pursue their dream girl for a change.  But the key is to treat them with respect as fellow human beings FIRST, and to treat them as beautiful women FIRST - rather than to objectify them as mere conglomerations of sinews and bulges.  Don't be creeps lurking and sneaking peaks at their muscles and emphasize too heavily the flexing (unless she enjoys it too).  It better to have a relationship with a hot muscular girl and see her muscles for months on end than it is to get the instant gratification of getting a good hard flex, and having her write you off as a pervert etc.

By the way:  I was curious about the exact same thing and have posted a poll about people's experience with muscular women.  I really want to know if this is fantasy or reality for people.  For me, it's reality.  I wake up to an 8-pack every morning.
girlfan77
Sep 04, 2011 - permalink
Heya Paul
Its such a turn on feeling all those wonderful feminine muscles twitch and flex as your two bodies rub and touch eachother. One of my muscular girlfriends have a vagina like a vice and she could do incredible things to me when I was in her. I once went to exit her and she simply wouldn't let me. She spread her legs and bent her knees as wide as she could, tightened her abs and flexed her hard biceps as she told me that I can go when she is finished with me and not before. I came instantly!!!

:o I didn't think that could actually happen!!! I've only read about that happening in erotic art stories. You are one seriously lucky and privileged man.
the brucester
Sep 06, 2011 - permalink
Right now, I am dating (of all things) a female Fitness Instructor. Trouble is, she thinks of my "flexing" fetish as "silly" and does NOT take it seriously. When she makes a muscle for me, she laughs!!! It's one of the reasons I got involved with "Melissa Muscles" on the Internet. Ironically, Melissa & I formed a "bond" and a special friendship thru e-mails. We corresponded for a couple of years, until I hadn't heard anything since 2009.  I recently found out Melissa Muscles was killed in a car accident in Vancouver, BC. Admittedly, I'm having a lot of trouble dealing with this news. There was a chemistry and magic between us that just can't be explained. Such is love, I guess.

- Brucester

tw
Sep 06, 2011 - permalink
Wow... sorry to hear about that.  I guess that's one of the strange things about the Internet.  While it allows people to communicate from all parts of the world as easily as you'd talk to a next-door neighbor, you also get some unpleasant surprises when you discover things you weren't informed of in a timely manner at all, about people you felt like you knew very well.

I think your current dilemma with the fitness instructor gal is one of the reasons I never wound up dating one of them myself, despite my physical attraction and interest in them.  99% of the time, it seems like they're still in pursuit of the "mainstream" ideals for women, of losing as much weight as possible and valuing "toning" over everything else.  I often hear them complain about getting "too muscular" in one area or another, which is just plain ridiculous, the way I view things.  (You're working so hard to do things that improve your strength, but you're upset when you're too successful in what you're trying to do??)

Time after time, I find that the most "fun" strong women with muscles are the ones I run across completely by accident, who have some reason in their life why they've gotten so strong, but not due to investing lots of time in a gym on a regular basis.  They're the ones with a curiosity to satisfy about what they're really capable of doing, and often haven't really been approached before by a guy who found their muscles or strength an attractive/positive thing.  (At the other extreme, you've got the female weightlifters who almost surely HAVE been stalked multiple times by some pretty odd characters with female muscle fetishes and are on-guard for that kind of behavior.)

Plus, the women who work out for some sort of "competitive" reasons (contests, etc.) are usually focused on things like "symmetry".  If they get "too strong" in one particular area, they start focusing on other muscle groups to balance things out.  That's fine -- but the random "really strong woman" may just be freaky strong in one particular body part due to her genetics and/or tendency to do some activity that works that one muscle group.  To me, that's just as cool to run across as anything else.

Right now, I am dating (of all things) a female Fitness Instructor. Trouble is, she thinks of my "flexing" fetish as "silly" and does NOT take it seriously. When she makes a muscle for me, she laughs!!! It's one of the reasons I got involved with "Melissa Muscles" on the Internet. Ironically, Melissa & I formed a "bond" and a special friendship thru e-mails. We corresponded for a couple of years, until I hadn't heard anything since 2009.  I recently found out Melissa Muscles was killed in a car accident in Vancouver, BC. Admittedly, I'm having a lot of trouble dealing with this news. There was a chemistry and magic between us that just can't be explained. Such is love, I guess.

- Brucester

uzi
Sep 10, 2011 - permalink
Yes, in fact I died and am in heaven now... I've been seeing this girl who is  5'7" and 175lb  she is SMOKING HOT and built! I've 6'3" and in a lean 165lb (but in shape runner)... I am sooooooooo lucky... and no, I'll not post her photos here.. Sorry...
kjsre
Sep 15, 2011 - permalink
Yes for me too, my wife had a 6pack when we were dating. Even after we had our first child she was still managed to maintain those abs (but with workout of course). I would say that her abs were actually better and more cut after her first birth cos she worked extremely hard for them. She don't even have to squeeze to see those abs at that time. But now that we have our third child. she stopped. I still miss those days man.
californiajake
Oct 28, 2011 - permalink
My wife is a naturally "robust" woman who a very athletic.  Not an FBB (yogini, A.K.A. "yoga goddess"), the most FBB-like part of her was her back muscles, especially pre-childbirth.  Oh man...did she have seriously cut back muscles, especially a turn-on during "reverse cowgirl!"  Funny thing was that she didn't even know she had 'em!  :D

I have to agree with previous posters to take your time with your muscle woman and don't push too hard, too early on the fetish-y stuff.  Also, bear in mind that there may be certain activities that you will never be able get her into. I would guess that most hardcore fitness models and FBBs don't have this problem, but my wife wrestles with the body image stuff and often complains that she's "fat" (!).  In a way, I think this has provided me a great opportunity to work with her and really appreciate her strong, beautiful body in a way that bolsters her self-esteem and self-image.  In conjunction with this, over time, she has become more and more comfortable with an "amazon" role in the bedroom.  We have been together for 12 years, and it's only really in the last 3 or so that she has completely settled into a bedroom role that really "scratches that spot" for me.  IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT!  I only wish we had more time and energy for sex in our busy lives!
lotsandlotsapoo
Nov 20, 2011 - permalink
I envy the hell out of all of you  ;D The best I'd done was with one lady who was an ex-swimmer, the first time we spent the night together I was in awe of how her glutes felt like a pair of bowling balls! That didn't last too long though and she was only a little bit muscular.

I'd say I'm fairly good with women but I never even meet girls like this. Seriously I have pretty much never encountered one in the wild. How did you do it? Advice for finding these girls appreciated!
californiajake
Nov 21, 2011 - permalink
Hi Lotsandlotsa,

I can't really give too much advice about this based on personal experience: I met mine at religious services!  :D

I have no specific ideas about how to approach a muscular or athletic woman "cold" (sounds like you may be better than I ever was at things like that), but I assume all of the usual places one would look for athletic women: Gym, swimming pool, the Y, sports fields, bike trails, sporting goods stores, restaurants serving healthy food, etc.  I've seen some pretty impressive Amazonage at the local soccer fields (find out where the co-ed teams play in your area), and some are actually quite pretty.

Good luck!  ;)
youngnovadm
Dec 12, 2011 - permalink
Married to a muscular athletic girl now, really thick muscular legs and defined arms. Kinda lazy though.  blessed with good genetics

Dated a sprinter before, 6 pack abs, 5'7 140 or so, but loved showing off how hard her abs were.  She laughed at punches lol
rob3412
Jan 02, 2012 - permalink
my ex was the best sex of my life. i am a built guy and i like my girls muscular also..nottoo much but pretty fit with 6 pack ect. anyways it was by far the best sex of my life and attraction.
lotsandlotsapoo
Jan 04, 2012 - permalink
Okay an update. That ex-swimmer girl and I are both back in our hometown for Christmas and we've met up. And... she has been working on a farm. WOW. We have been hanging out, going to coffee, etc. Today, we arm wrestled.

Now myself, I do work out, and for the last three months I have been doing powerlifting training. I'm not super great at it yet, my lifts are: Squat 95.5kg, Bench press 97.75kg, Deadlift 127.25kg, Overhead press 61.5kg, at a body weight of 81kg, 177cm. Also I very recently bicep curled 45.5kg, could maybe do 50kg once. I'd love to tell you her numbers but she refuses to go to the gym, she tells me her muscles come from "real work," hauling 20 kilo bags of animal feed, etc. I wish I could see her curl but ok  :-\. She is 167cm, used to weigh 61kg, probably still around that since she is buffer and leaner now.

We used to arm wrestle frequently when we were dating, it was cute but no challenge, and I was much weaker than I am now. I would slam her down with no effort. We would occasionally wrestle too and she had a few moments where she surprised me with her resistance, being very competitive and tenacious, but only once did she ever get me in a position where I couldn't get out. I would have to occasionally let her put me in some holds just for the enjoyment of being in them.

Today, we were sitting around and I playfully poked her on the inside of the elbow. She said "would you like to really see my arm?" even though she already knew the answer. Now just day to day, unflexed, you can see a very pleasant outline of shoulder, some mass in the upper arm, nice point on the elbow from which she has a powerful looking curve along her forearm up to her wrist and petite hand. But when she out and out flexed for me... the increase in size was boggling. I couldn't help but give it a squeeze (didn't bother to ask first, hehe) and... even though mine are bigger, they still have some give to them. Hers are hard, like stretched rope. She had both size and cut, and still such a cute childish smile, aw. I'd say maybe look at
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">these arms for an idea of how her arms look.

Anyway, to the arm wrestling match.

First round: We both know the trick of pulling toward yourself to control the angle. I guess I did it first or more effectively, so the match ended pretty quick. Still, I was surprised at the amount I had to apply myself. I used to drop her without a thought, here I actually had to pull, and that surprised me enough that I probably looked a bit flustered.

Next round, we both agreed to push only laterally, hands staying in the middle. I couldn't believe it. It actually took me time to wear her arm down and get her wrist on the table! This was no challenge before, and keep in mind I am much stronger now. I think she presently and my past self would actually be a pretty even match. I applied my full strength, like imagine in the gym when you are trying to lift an amount you know to be your limit - I won't say I pushed past that limit, like when you are trying to set a new personal record, but I was floored that she made me have to go as far as I did.

Round 3: left hand. We are both right-handed, so no advantage here, right? Well, keep in mind what she said earlier about her muscles coming from "real work," while mine come from the gym. She is definitely more balanced than I am. We pushed. I resisted the natural urge to try to control her and pull her toward me for leverage, since that's what we agreed. In the old days, the thought would not have had time to cross my mind before I beat her. This time, I had plenty of time to remind myself of that while our hands stayed clasped in the center. No movement for a good 10-15 seconds. I wish I could tell you this was the day when she beat me, but gradually, gradually I inched her wrist down to the table, and as the angle of her elbow decreased her decline accelerated. But it took effort. Real effort. That is one strong girl. This round lasted maybe 45 seconds, but it felt like much longer. Especially since I had had the arrogance at the beginning of the challenge to not worry about the table full of cute girls off in the other corner of the coffee shop. I did not glance at them again after this.

I am hoping to manage a friendly, if brief, rekindling of our old physicality, since we're both leaving soon. So far she seems happy about our increasingly affectionate contact. We've had a long and emotional history, talk on the phone often, and I'm glad I never ended up losing her as a friend. As my best friend even now, maybe. But our relationship is definitively over. So maybe I'm misreading her body language. But god damn, I hope not. Maybe I can at least get her to try again at wrestling. I can tell you this much, I am not going to let her take me by surprise this time.
wrcnyc
Feb 28, 2012 - permalink
I am curious, where have you met your ladies?
chief ouray
Feb 28, 2012 - permalink
wrcnyc:  welcome to the Forum. Read reply #16 for an answer. Also, if you're into the outdoors, and depending on where you live, check out biking clubs, hiking clubs, your local Sierra Club chapter, etc.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »