Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

ATTEN:CHAINER

biflexer
Jun 02, 2009 - permalink
Hi!,how are you?,I'm fine ty.Did my 8 pictures not upload??-let me no PLEASE!.

Chainer
Jun 03, 2009 - permalink
They did, I'm adding them today in a few minutes.

What happens is there's an image queue, and newly uploaded images go to the end of it. That way, the images that were uploaded the longest time ago go on the site first. Since there's a really high demand for your pics, I usually post them the day you upload, but this time I forgot.
biflexer
Jun 04, 2009 - permalink
TY Chainer!.Next batch of pictures will be with digital HD camera,I think it has the video option too.We are going to borrow it to try it out then probably get our own.Get's expensive buying those instamatic camera's,get the pics printed then scan them-not to mention the gas to get to the store..we live in the boonies lol.We have a lot of pics we have not posted-BF says save them for a rainy day-WHAT A DORK!.My favorite pic-I WANT TO POST BAD-is a shot of my left bicep,from the back of course...the angle is perfect the peak is so high it looks like a golf ball-very cool pic!-thanks again!-Stac.

vindicator58
Jun 04, 2009 - permalink
Great shot biflexer!  You are such inspiration! We tried your spider curls, wow do they get deep into the tissue! Thanks for the posts and keep up the good work....
yakko1971
Jun 17, 2009 - permalink
Oh my.....

Stacy, you are a dream come true. Now I just have to either: A) sweep you off your feet without angering your BF, or B) pose as a "professional photographer" to get some of my own pics of you.  >:D

In the meantime, I'll just watch the boards for more pics...

Yours,
Yakko
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »