Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

BlondeChic & Cutie Next Door: MIA

the brucester
Apr 20, 2009 - permalink
Hopefully somebody out there knows the answer and perhaps can provide us with some information. Two fitness girls are (in my opinion) Missing In Action. One from the United States and one from Canada:

THE AMERICAN:
BlondeChic / aka: Amy Bates / aka: Georgia Luv
> has own website "amybates.com" and a blog on "ifriends" - also featured on "YouTube".
> rumours have it she was killed in an auto accident or died of heart failure.

THE CANADIAN:
Melissa /aka: Melissa Muscles / aka: Cutie Next Door
> has a blog on "ifriends" and is featured on "You Tube".
> there are no rumours - but she seems to have vanished. Did she quit???

Any info would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

pauld
Apr 20, 2009 - permalink
What typically happens is that a girl sarts training, gets a lot of attenetion and tries to market it.  Unless they win a lot of money at contests or get it from sponsorships they will drop out after a few years.  The economics of the situation is that it costs time and money to train like that, if you get no return you have to find other avenues to make a living.
snare
Apr 20, 2009 - permalink
To answer you specifically . . .
Melissa still performs regularly at Ifriends.
In fact, I saw she was in "Live Chat" with a member on Sunday evening.
Amy . . . well just rumors . . . and messageboard internet rumors at that.
I do know that she has vanished from Ifriends, where I met her, many many months ago.
the brucester
Apr 20, 2009 - permalink
Thanks snare, much appreciated.  I'm glad to hear Melissa is alive and well and still flexing on Ifriends. She gives Canada a good name! (hahaha) - Hopefully "BlondeChic" is all right too - but these rumours are troubling.
ender
Apr 24, 2009 - permalink
I heard a rumor that Blondchic found religion in the form of a televangelist and she has gone inside. If so, I wish her peace, and hope that the televangelist keeps his hands to himself!
pauld
Apr 25, 2009 - permalink
If she's married to him, I would hope he doesn't (keep his hands to himself)
anon-e-mouse
May 08, 2009 - permalink
Rumors are just that, until backed up with the hard facts. I always Google the web to check rumors out and Googling: "Amy Bates, Georgia Luv, Blondechic, accident, death", brings up the fact that she is NOT dead, but she IS in (some kind of) heaven. ;D
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »