Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

My Muscle

biflexer
Dec 12, 2008 - permalink
Hi I'm new to this forum let me just say I love the site.My name is Stacy and recently I have grown a major bicep fetish,thanks to my boyfriend.He is a personal trainer that I met 3 years ago.I was rehabing from a bad car accident and he was assigned to me and the rest is history,we have our moments but more good than bad.When I met him my biceps were 11 inches,today my left bicep when pumped is 15.5 inches,my right is almost 15.I was in gymnastics in high school and have developed 16 inch calves,my quads are solid,not much definition but they are getting there.I posted pictures on Webshots a few months ago shortly after I posted them I began to workout on a regular basis and have not stopped.I post alot on Maks Female Muscle stories,I like all the people on there that have supported me through my ordeal with my accident,and the negitive comments from jealous guys that cant compare biceps with mine.I'm posting here to find women and men that like to share bicep encounters(not much luck finding women lately)like armwrestling,measuring and best of all,comparing bicep expansion.Before I train biceps my left bicep unflexed measures over 13 inches,flexed just shy of 15.You can picture the peak can't you?,it's VERY high!.If you can find my pictures on Webshots my biceps are 13.5 as you can see.I will try to figure out how to post pics on here.Thanks an I love the site!
the brucester
Dec 13, 2008 - permalink
Stacy, is it possible to post more pics (perhaps bigger ones) of your muscle??? And kudos to your boyfriend for getting you into fitness. Strong is beautiful!!! I'd love to watch your progress.  :) - Brucester
fbbfan
Feb 24, 2009 - permalink
Me too! ;D
biflexer
Feb 24, 2009 - permalink
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/567786282EkATPV?vhost=good-times........Here's many more pictures of my peaked and HARD biceps,few calve pics too,I hope you enjoy!!!
etana
May 14, 2009 - permalink
Nice job, girl !    :)
vindicator58
May 27, 2009 - permalink
Man Stacey, you are my type of girl!  I have loved armwrestling, wrestling and weightlifting with women since I was in middle school! I developed a huge muscle fetish on girls then and it never went away! I have been a member of some large gyms and met many a women that could compete against me, and some who could beat me and I loved it all! I coached my wife from 15 inch bis to 18.5 in bis and she could dumbell curl 50 lbs and send most guys to the locker rooms!  When I was at 19 inches, she was 18.5 and could beat me armwrestling on some days. We were so close that diet and tiredness for the day played into our contests. If I had not eaten right, she could put me down in several minutes of sweaty straining action.  Then there were days I could beat her in a couple of minutes. Never new from one day to another what would happen!  In middle school, we had a close group of friends that went water skiing all the time. Melisa was a couple of years younger, but very buffed and we competed against each other for several years, comparing muscles, legs, arms chest and abs!  We wrestled several times to tap out- or submission wrestling, and it was good competition.  She was extremely buffed with great genitics and an athletic background.  Another close friend was a total women athlete and we competed against each other the same way and those likes and loves stayed with me from then on.  I married a solid 155 lb piece of femuscle and we have lifted weights and competed against each other ever since.  I have 30 pounds on her and she always holds her own. The only thing I smoke her in is benchpress, I do 315 and she does 180.  Outside of that, all poundage is close and she smokes me in calves.  Her legs are tree trunks, her core strength is unbelievable, her shoulders and arms could compete against any male her size or a little larger. She has three inch pecs and her lack of bench is not easily understood, as her pecs are thick solid muscle!  I always thought it was mental, for wrestling she is very powerful in the chest. She is an armwrestling fool and very few people have beaten her.  She is a very pretty tomboy and I love everything we do.  You appear the same and I love your attitude and body. 
biflexer
May 28, 2009 - permalink
18.5 inch arms!?!?!?-holy cow!!!!,thats awesome!.I dont want my arms that big,I'm thinkin 14 will be fine LOL.My BF turned me on to muscle's a few years ago and now my fetish is expanding,having a hard time getting past my own "perky peaks" not really interested in anyone else's biceps or muscles.I find myself flexing in our bathroom mirror everyday,I love how my left bicep goes from flat to a baseball.Watching the ball rise just gives me a tingling feeling all over.Your wife's biceps must look awesome,are they big and peaked or just big? When I go out I look at other girls arms to compare to mine-havent seen any close to mine-even unflexed.I dont mean to brag,but if I worked out all the time-my god it would scare me!.If I built my arms more I would have to do the rest of my body and I just dont have the time the rest of my body compliments my biceps pretty close now.
leanbiceps
May 28, 2009 - permalink
hey stacey thats a great attitude
dont get huge and buff like a bodybuilder- they suck
just keep those massive peaks pumped and hard - perfect
maybe go for lower bodyfat so you start getting some thick veins across your bis too?? ;D
anon-e-mouse
May 28, 2009 - permalink
Hey Biflexer, not sure if I understand or not, you want your arms to max out at 14" relaxed or pumped? In an earlier post on this thread, you mentioned they were 15" pumped. Either way they sure look good on you! As for Vindicator58, man, your wife must look awesome with 18.5" peaks! What do you mean when you say she has 3" pecs? Got any pics of her she'd (and you) care to share?
biflexer
May 28, 2009 - permalink
Gotta make this short...on the fly!!-my biceps were 15+ about 4 to 5 months ago...I have lost a good bit of weight since then and got really busy with the weights,and work has really got them to peak.3" inch pecs?????-ya lost me there.Gotta go!!!-check in tomorrow!.
vindicator58
May 31, 2009 - permalink
Actually her biceps at 18.5 did not look too big.  The measurment sound really large but it did not look too big and was just right. She has dropped down to 16 3/4 now after laying off weights a few years.  When she was that large, relaxed she just had good shape, pretty shape. Flexed it looked really good and she could pump out ten reps with 50 lb. dumbells. She could do 55 for 4-5 reps, and they were perfect form!  She is 5'2, at that time 165 solid pounds, 16 in neck, 48 chest, 33 waist, 26 thighs and 18.5 calves.  She could do 400 lbs on the cybex calve raise machine with ease- chewing and popping gum while smiling! Shoulder pressed 185 for her last set on a work out. And play tennis or water ski all day! She never looked too big and we were just starting to discuss trying some local bodybuilding competitions for fun when we had to move and missed several years of working out. Just now getting started back into it and it is harder than heck!  Starting over from scratch is terrible. Have not had to do that since 1980! Plus pushing 50 years and when you think about it, you just want to go eat a big pizza!!! But we are giving it heck and gonna see what happens!  She is coming on strong and really starting to take on some old shape.  In fact, I need to head to the gym shortly too, so see you guys later.
vindicator58
May 31, 2009 - permalink
The three inch pecs were measured with a caliper when she would do the most muscluar pose by placing the caliper over her pec in front of her underarm to measure its thickness.  We decided to use that method to measure progress like using a tape measure on other parts of the body.  Another method we tried was having her flex her pecs and placing a ruler over them, pressing it down as far as they would go and measuring from the ruler to the bottom of the cleveage, this too helped us measure progress from chest excercises. Yea 3 inches after a couple of hard workout years, if I remember I was only 2.5 inches myself! She was built like a brick..........you got the picture!
gungadin
May 31, 2009 - permalink
Your peaks are awesome, biflexer!  Keep growing!
anon-e-mouse
Jun 01, 2009 - permalink
Thanks for the explanation, vin, and kudos for getting back after it in the gym. I know what you mean by harder to get back into it, after laying off for a few years! :P
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »