Forum > Bug Reports > Thread

Google Safe Browsing on GwM: Suspected Malware Site

nscoder
Jul 09, 2012 - permalink

edit: I don't know why the screen shots aren't showing anymore. Alternate link: http://imgur.com/a/lMkfs
Chainer
Jul 10, 2012 - permalink
Sorry about this, I'm working on resolving it with Google. It was probably caused by bad ads. I've removed all the ads in the meantime.
nscoder
Jul 10, 2012 - permalink
Yeah, it looks like that worked for the time being. Hope resolving this isn't a complete nightmare. Thanks for all you do.
Chainer
Jul 12, 2012 - permalink
Should be resolved for now :)
casey550
Aug 04, 2012 - permalink
I know you don't like to hear this, but weekly this site has malware trying to cause an infection on your website. Today once again, as every week, I can try to get my log-in as fast as possible to prevent the adds but before I can the adds pop-up and cause a problem, in the last 2 weeks it has twice knocked out my esmart software. I have protection but still can't stop some of the viruses...but this is the only site I have issues with
Apr 21, 2013 - permalink
It's happening again.  I'm unable to use the site, except for the Forum.
chevron
Apr 21, 2013 - permalink
Having had my own website infected/infested by hackers, I'm now phobic ... will check back periodically to see when GWM is certified safe once more.
anon-e-mouse
Apr 22, 2013 - permalink
Malware warning with Chrome and Firefox, but I.E. allowing direct access to forum, but not allowing access to main site >:( Hmmm... ???
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »