Forum > Bug Reports > Thread

[FIXED] Error message

bruno32
May 14, 2010 - permalink
I get this error message when I am trying to look at photos on this site. I hope this could be fixed.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /images/imgpage.html on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8n DAV/2 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.girlswithmuscle.com Port 80
zzz-net
May 18, 2010 - permalink
I get this error message when I am trying to look at photos on this site. I hope this could be fixed.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /images/imgpage.html on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8n DAV/2 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.girlswithmuscle.com Port 80

Yea I get this same thing on the main photo pages it shows up intermitantly, sometimes the main photo pages work and sometimes they don't.

Anyone have any ideas whats up??

Chainer
May 18, 2010 - permalink
This was a server load issue, which has been fixed. It might come up again in the future, though, in which case I'll try to fix it in a timely manner.
kymera_gr7
Jun 08, 2010 - permalink
I keep getting it myself. And not to mention, I cant access any photos. PLUS on the main page all photos are just icons that indicate missing images. ?? Wtf ?? lol
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »