Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Face-shrunk pics acceptable or nah?

xlomeli
Aug 06, 2020 - permalink
I am noticing that many Chinese and Korean muscle chicks like to apply a face-shrinking filter. As far as I can tell, they do not actually morph their muscles, just shrink their face, must be some cultural trend over there. I presume that these pics are discouraged under the no-morph policy. Unfortunate since many otherwise great pics fall in this niche category.
cgsweat
Aug 08, 2020 - permalink
We have been removing several pictures of Seo I Jin lately for that reason.  I don't want to speak for Chainer, but from my understanding the site does not tolerate morphs of any kind.  This type of thing can never have a distinct line drawn, like "is the head ok to morph?" or "how big or how small?"  I'm sure you remember Yuan Herong being blacklisted for this same reason.  She got carried away with it, and it got to where more uploads were being deleted than were being kept.  So, hopefully Seo tones it down a bit.
xlomeli
Aug 11, 2020 - permalink
Yes, I noticed that from Seo and Yuan as well. Such a shame when chicks feel compelled to morph themselves, they already radiate such natural beauty. Thanks for the reply @cgsweat.
cgsweat
Aug 14, 2020 - permalink
Just an update on Seo, she's just been blacklisted today.  Since August 1st we've removed 23 of her uploads and kept 6.  So the deletions were almost 4 times the number of images being kept.

For anyone still interested in following her, she's on Instagram at this link.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »