Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

How subscriptions (new feature) are implemented

Mar 19, 2020 - permalink
I'm happy to see this new feature and I don't mean to make it complicated. When users look at their own profile, they should be able to see the list of girls whose pictures they've subscribed to.  Without that capability, a user's subscriptions will probably become unmanageable. Thanks
Chainer
Mar 21, 2020 - permalink
That's true, that could be a useful addition.

I don't anticipate subscriptions becoming unmanageable because for any given subscription, either:

• It doesn't get triggered very often, in which case it's not bothering you, or
  • It does get triggered, in which case it links you to the page where you can immediately unsubscribe from it.
cgsweat
Mar 24, 2020 - permalink
Let's say I subscribe one day to "Crimson Rose."  And later her name is changed to Azaria Glaim.  Will I still be subscribed to the same girl?  If not, then perhaps there could be notifications for name changes, so users will know to resubscribe to the new name in that event.
May 11, 2021 - edited May 11, 2021 - permalink

I have noticed a problem with the current implementation that this suggestion could probably fix. I've got a few subscriptions that continuously show up in my new pictures list which contain no images, but when I click on the name there are no pictures at all, and no 'Unsubscribe' button. For example, https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...):

I'm assuming that happens if a person requests that their pics no longer appear on the site? If the subscription could be unsubscribed from with a click of a button on that list, it would give us a way to remove those occasional threads.

May 11, 2021 - permalink

I have noticed a problem with the current implementation that this suggestion could probably fix. I've got a few subscriptions that continuously show up in my new pictures list which contain no images, but when I click on the name there are no pictures at all, and no 'Unsubscribe' button. For example, https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...):

I'm assuming that happens if a person requests that their pics no longer appear on the site? If the subscription could be unsubscribed from with a click of a button on that list, it would give us a way to remove those occasional threads.

For some reason the issue seems to be the alias in the brackets. There are some that seem to work, others which do not. If you hit the link from your notifications, then delete the bracketed alias in the search window, and hit search, you should be taken to that girl's images.

May 11, 2021 - permalink

Ahh, okay, easy workaround then.

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

Hi everyone.

Is there a "ranking list" of the most subscribed people on girlswithmuscle.com?

Unfortunately, searching for the images with the highest scores this year gives a quite different result (I tried on a few picures).

Maybe this ranking could be published once in a while?

cgsweat
Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

Is there a "ranking list" of the most subscribed people on girlswithmuscle.com?

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/modell...

Sep 26, 2023 - edited Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

Apparently, I'm a contrarian because I started then stopped following a number of women who now have more than 1500 subscribers. The women changed and gained more followers, but lost qualities I originally liked.

Chainer
Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

I do that too, fn1a.

Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

Vladi leads by such a huge margin...

Sep 29, 2023 - permalink
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »