Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

New feature: private models

Feb 25, 2020 - permalink
I have been at GWM for several years and I have seen how many excellent models requested that their photos be deleted over time. I think it's very sad that models like Elena Oana or Micaela Viscido don't have a place in GWM.
I have a vague idea that this is almost always because girls do not want their name to appear in Google searches with their photos in GWM.
So we could create a private profile for some models, similar to what is currently happening with favorites or voting for the girl of the week. In this way, if a visitor searches for Elena Oana without logging in to GWM, they will not see their photos, but they will be available to logged-in users. I'm not sure, but I think this should also solve Google's problem.
Chainer
Feb 29, 2020 - permalink
The thing is a lot of models would not want their pictures to appear on the site even if it never showed up on Google.
johnrambo18
Apr 01, 2020 - permalink
Must say I fail to understand why girls should want to do this. Surely their "thing" is showing off their body, sometimes making money from it. Would have thought they would welcome maximum exposure....or am I missing something?
richieadler
Apr 13, 2020 - permalink
Must say I fail to understand why girls should want to do this. Surely their "thing" is showing off their body, sometimes making money from it. Would have thought they would welcome maximum exposure....or am I missing something?

I think that they probably want that most if not all their pictures and videos generate income for them.
May 07, 2020 - permalink
The thing is a lot of models would not want their pictures to appear on the site even if it never showed up on Google.

I'm not sure about that. If a model is private, no one would know of its existence within GWM, except for logged-in users. If a model wants to corroborate its presence, it would have to have a user in GWM. This is how the Saradas forum works and as far as I know they have had no problems. I think most of them wouldn't even notice, but if a private model asks to have their photos removed, their request would be accepted.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »