Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Updated Names/ Name Changes

cgsweat
Oct 29, 2019 - permalink
Not sure how easy or difficult this would be to implement, but many of these women are overdue for updated names.  A very good example is Azaria Glaim, which is her real name.  However, the site has her as "Brooke Black (Crimson Rose)."  Which is of course her webcam name, which I don't think she even does anymore.  Also there's women who have married, like Tina Middleton, who on the site is still listed as Tina Nguyen.

I think these changes would go a long way in terms of showing the women respect, it would make name searching go smoother on the site, and would at least be worth the effort.  Again, mods are not alone here... users can always help report names that are in need of changing as they come up.  I wouldn't expect it to be an immediate fix, but a work over time.  And that would be fine.
Chainer
Oct 29, 2019 - permalink
We have a tool to do batch renames. If you know if these then report an image of the person (any image will do), and the preferred name.

We're happy to do the name change, but (speaking for myself at least) are generally not aware of new names. There may also be some cases where the woman prefers to be listed under an alias (blue_j88 is one of these).
Oct 30, 2019 - permalink
Generally I think we should stick with the first name a woman was known / competed under.  Too many of them get married/divorced/remarried, sometimes multiple times, and trying to keep up with renamings gets confusing and makes it harder to look up older things again.  Unless the woman requests to be listed under a particular name, of course.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »