Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Tags Not Matching Post

joe camel
Sep 02, 2019 - permalink
Tag filters that dont match picture. This is ridiculous and needs to stop.
No she is not flexing so dont add arms and biceps, no shes not showing her glutes/butt dont add it in the tags.
Sometime i want to search for just glutes/butt, instead you get a full body shot, with no butt.
Can we just report these?

Chainer
Sep 03, 2019 - permalink
Could you change the tag rather than reporting it?

If you suspect purposeful vandalism then you should report it.
wihs2006
Sep 10, 2019 - permalink
Tag filters that dont match picture. This is ridiculous and needs to stop.
No she is not flexing so dont add arms and biceps, no shes not showing her glutes/butt dont add it in the tags.
Sometime i want to search for just glutes/butt, instead you get a full body shot, with no butt.
Can we just report these?
I hear you .... my personal pet peeve is when people use the chest tag for any woman that happens to have visible shape in the chest area, especially if she happens to have implants. On a website called Girls with Muscle the chest tag should be reserved for pectoral muscle display.
Sep 29, 2019 - permalink
   The subject of tags is where my pet peeve lies, but in a different way. I have a problem with the un-named, un- tagged items. If you put the items up, you obviously appreciate the woman and the work she has done. So why not give that credit? I realize we won't know everyone all the time, but if multiple shots are put up, how hard is it tocut and paste a name to give the ladies credit? Rant done :)
wihs2006
Oct 02, 2019 - permalink
   The subject of tags is where my pet peeve lies, but in a different way. I have a problem with the un-named, un- tagged items. If you put the items up, you obviously appreciate the woman and the work she has done. So why not give that credit? I realize we won't know everyone all the time, but if multiple shots are put up, how hard is it tocut and paste a name to give the ladies credit? Rant done :)
I agree with this, but I think many posters find pictures via Instagram fan accounts which don't always include names. There's one poster in particular who's notorious for never including names and it can get annoying if I want to look and see if there's any other pictures of the woman in question on the site.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »