Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

List of Names

shamus444
Apr 17, 2019 - permalink
Is there any way to have a full list of all the names on the site that can be clickable?  For some of the lesser known girls, once the photo is off the front page, it is pretty much gone into the ether.  At least a list of names may invite checking out some unfamiliar names.
Chainer
Apr 21, 2019 - permalink
This list would be thousands, and maybe tens of thousands, of names long.
shamus444
Apr 22, 2019 - permalink
Yeah it does sound like an undertaking, but it is a shame that posts and girls come and go never to be seen again when a directory could help keep them known and seen.
fluxor
Apr 23, 2019 - permalink
I'm not sure it would be an undertaking, I think it's a good idea, but how would it be arranged ? Alphabetically ? And then what do you do with names that aren't names, the one off list. Is this something that is being considered ?
shamus444
Apr 23, 2019 - permalink
I would suggest alphabetically according to last name.   Grouped by letter.   If someone hasn't got a name they can all go into its own unlabeled category.
roadrunner
Apr 28, 2019 - permalink
Best way to preserve names that you like is to keep a picture as a favorite. I like to keep my Favorites list manageable; some people here have tens of thousands of favorites. My solution has been to just fav one or two shots of a given model, which allows me to recall them.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »