Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Uploads removed without notice

shamus444
Mar 12, 2019 - permalink
Couple of questions here:
(1) how long does it take for the site staff to upload photos?

(2) I put up three photos directly to the site over the last day or so (and these photos do not violate the rules) and without any notice (or even informing me that it happened) they are now off the site.  Can anyone explain this to me?

Thanks!
roadrunner
Mar 12, 2019 - permalink
As a start, could you give the model name(s)? I'm not a Mod, but I do encounter a fair number of duplicate images. Probably report at least one per day in an average week.
shamus444
Mar 12, 2019 - permalink
It was not a duplicate.  The person's name is Kristin Martino.
Chainer
Mar 13, 2019 - permalink
They were deleted incorrectly; sorry. I restored two of them; the third one wasn't showing a lot of muscle.

The wait time in the queue nowadays is probably around a week. However, the images don't always get processed in the same order they're uploaded; uploading a lot of similar or mediocre pictures generally means yours get processed more slowly. Looking at your uploads in the queue, you might be running into this issue (I'm not the one who does most of the approvals/rejections). You're definitely running afoul of the upload rules against contest tans, unfortunately.
shamus444
Mar 13, 2019 - permalink
Out of curiosity, why are contest tans not permitted?  As you know many - if not most - of these girls do this to compete and tans come with the territory unfortunately.
Chainer
Mar 14, 2019 - permalink
It leads to a very repetitive style of picture that would have the potential to dominate the site, given that (as you pointed out) there are so many of them.
sthenolagnia
Mar 17, 2019 - permalink
They were deleted incorrectly; sorry. I restored two of them; the third one wasn't showing a lot of muscle.

The wait time in the queue nowadays is probably around a week. However, the images don't always get processed in the same order they're uploaded; uploading a lot of similar or mediocre pictures generally means yours get processed more slowly. Looking at your uploads in the queue, you might be running into this issue (I'm not the one who does most of the approvals/rejections). You're definitely running afoul of the upload rules against contest tans, unfortunately.

Hearing you said that, I feel like I owe you an apology. I was mad and spoke out a bit because African - American pics I posted kept getting rejected, which made me suspect there was a bias involved. Even if there was (and I'm NOT saying that was apparently the case), the issue would have lied with individuals, rather than the website and its admin.
fishpaste
Aug 13, 2019 - permalink
I've had multiple images removed for "lack of muscle"

Seems completely hypocritical standard to me, as most of the images removed had just as much, if not more muscle than many of the images on the site.

Do they need to be certified FBB with borderline sterioid use to qualify?

Very unclear and upsetting standard. Some of the images had over 20 likes and had uploaded for a significant period of time.
Chainer
Aug 13, 2019 - permalink
We don't generally compare uploads to each other like that; as in, it is not the case that if an image is removed for lack of muscularity, literally all other pics on the site show more muscle. For one, this would be impossible, but also read https://forum.girlswithmuscle.com/index.php?topic=5436.0 .
fishpaste
Aug 19, 2019 - permalink
We don't generally compare uploads to each other like that; as in, it is not the case that if an image is removed for lack of muscularity, literally all other pics on the site show more muscle. For one, this would be impossible, but also read https://forum.girlswithmuscle.com/index.php?topic=5436.0 .

I've read and I am aware of your policy and rules.

They are still applied arbitrarily and pictures are deleted for no reason at all. Try again.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »