Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Uploading rules

gonor
Dec 19, 2018 - permalink
So I uploaded a couple pix direct-to-site with no problem.

I was given 2 extra slots to upload, for 4. 

I uploaded 4 more using the exact same method I did before to find them - Google. 

Two were approved, but two were deleted with the reason stating that no images are allowed that are for sale anywhere.

I now only have 1 additional upload left for today, which means I was penalized for having done this by having one of my bonus uploads removed, with no way to know that these were for sale somewhere out there in the big ol' www. 

So... my question is, given that 1. the images are freely available through GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH, and 2. are not marked in any way that they're for sale somewhere, how am I supposed to contribute to this site without being treated like I did this on purpose and can't be trusted?  I can understand if I just don't have the history to back up my upload 'trustworthiness' but deleting the images would have sufficed; doing so AND knocking me down a peg completely discourages me, as a new uploader, from wanting to bother (it's not like we get paid to contribute and there's plenty of content without my help).  I guess I can always go back to lurker status if this is just going to happen.
Chainer
Dec 23, 2018 - permalink
What's your username on the main site? Can't find "gonor".
Chainer
Dec 25, 2018 - permalink
(having gotten your username in a PM...)

The images in question have a James Cook / FTVideo watermark. We often try to delete images from female muscle paysites preemptively in order to avoid stepping on their toes. There is no good way for us to tell which specific images are in the members only section or not.

The other images you uploaded (Natalia Romashko) were deleted because she has asked not to be on the site.
gonor
Dec 28, 2018 - permalink
Ok.  Well I'll have to pay closer attention next time.
frankw
Feb 09, 2019 - permalink
Hello! I just had a similar issue, wherein I uploaded two photos that came directly from the girl's public Instagram page. They were rejected because they may also be from a pay site (apparently one of them may be from HerBiceps?).

That said, given that she posted them herself publicly, shouldn't they be accepted on here?

I'm just trying to share with the community here, as I think they'd like those posts. Not trying to step on the toes of the pay site owners.

Thanks!
Chainer
Feb 10, 2019 - permalink
It's really hard to enforce it in some cases but not others, which is why we have the blanket rule in place.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »