Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Upload rules FAQ

Mar 30, 2024 - permalink

"since you have never uploaded anything....." There's no need to be a smart a... about it. I upload and I always provide a name. If I can't get a name for a photo, I don't upload it. See how easy that is?

Mar 30, 2024 - edited Mar 30, 2024 - permalink

"since you have never uploaded anything....." There's no need to be a smart a... about it. I upload and I always provide a name. If I can't get a name for a photo, I don't upload it. See how easy that is?

How about you see that wasn't a reply to you but the person I quoted? Or maybe they have had hundreds of pics that they didn't upload because they didn't have names. I doubt it somehow.

This is an open forum. If you don't want others commenting on what you post, send a PM to the person you want to reply to.

Mar 30, 2024 - permalink

This is an open forum. If you don't want others commenting, send a PM to the person you want to reply to.

Your comprehension is lacking, the "quote" option is there for a reason. If you want to take offence at a comment that clearly wasn't directed to you, I can't help that.

You do seem to have "issues" with other people, like arguing with mods. I'm not the first person to be a target of your "ire" on these forums. This is not worth further comment from me.

Mar 30, 2024 - permalink

You do seem to have "issues" with other people. I'm not the first person to be a target of your "ire" on these forums. This is not worth further comment from me.

Thanks, Bye.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »