Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Aftan Noon

Aug 24, 2018 - permalink
Someone said she was blacklisted on here.....does anyone know why?
Chainer
Aug 25, 2018 - permalink
She probably requested not to have her pics here, as is the case with almost every blacklist entry.
Aug 25, 2018 - permalink
yeah, I see what you mean. Thanks.
roadrunner
Sep 08, 2018 - permalink
Is there any value in having a list of those who have requested that their pictures not be here? I'm aware of Manon Verge, Rachel Plumb, Emma Paveley; unfortunate because all three are gorgeous. Or is it better left for just the mods to know?
Chainer
Sep 09, 2018 - permalink
I don't want to post a public list of them because the point is to not have their name on the site, after all; at least not posted officially.

I am considering having a mechanism where pictures are automatically deleted when you enter a blacklisted name right after uploading, along with a notification telling you this has happened.
Sep 13, 2018 - permalink
A better solution would be a notice when searching for a blocked user's name I think, I usually do that to see if a picture's been uploaded already, and that would prevent people from going to the trouble of uploading in the first place.

Speaking of which, I assume Shelli Jones (@jones.shelli) is on the blocked list?  Some pics of her I uploaded disappeared instantly.
Chainer
Sep 14, 2018 - permalink
She is.

Problem with that approach is most uploaders wouldn't bother checking beforehand.
Sep 15, 2018 - permalink
I don't see why it couldn't be both, a notice when searching for a blocked name and also when uploads are removed or something.
Chainer
Sep 17, 2018 - permalink
OK, both of these are done.
Sep 22, 2018 - permalink
Thanks, that's really useful!
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »