Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Web site slow to load

roadrunner
Jan 21, 2018 - permalink
Seems that the site has gotten slower since the holiday season. It's not my browsers or ISP since other sites load faster. Anyone else notice this? Thanks.
sthenolagnia
Jan 22, 2018 - permalink
I don't feel any difference in loading the site, but it does feel like less people are visiting, and they are skipping over pics more, hence the slower and lower rate of pics getting favorited.
Mar 03, 2018 - permalink
I've had a hard time navigating in the past few weeks. Loading new GIFs or JPGs sometimes takes much too long. I'm guessing it's their server that's probably shared and overloaded.
sthenolagnia
Mar 03, 2018 - permalink
It got worse. Today, no thumbnail whatsoever appeared on the main site. I guess that means the pics are at least inaccessible also.
Chainer
Mar 03, 2018 - permalink
This was a different issue than the slowness. It is fixed now.

In a few weeks we'll be moving to GWM2 which will change the performance profile of the site, so I will not be debugging these issues with the current site.
heartofsteel
Mar 17, 2018 - permalink
I honk the website is down, and I’m getting a 403 forbidden message when trying to access the website...also I noticed the search in the website does not work anywhere near as well as it used to, and lacks the options it originally had...
Chainer
Mar 17, 2018 - permalink
Try clicking "Advanced Search" next to the search.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »