Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Women with the same name...

Dec 24, 2017 - permalink
So, there are two different women named Julia Hunter, instagram pages: @j.physique, @bodyinventor_hunterpersonalfit.  It's obviously kind of confusing on a search.  What is the recommend solution for tagging them on the site?  I was trying to tag one or both of their pics with the IG name, i.e. "Julia Hunter (bodyinventor_hunterpersonalfit)" in the name field, but someone kept reverting that, and I wanted to see what the accepted way was before locking the names on any of the ones I uploaded.
Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

It seems a single profile, Sydney Smith, is currently conflating three different women: one brown-eyed brunette and two blue-eyed blondes. I wanted to ask whether the site currently has any system for differentiating the three? Is there no other method but the one brought up by OP, i.e. [Name (ig_handle)]? Is there something wrong with that method, since OP faced the problem of the IG handles being rejected?

Chainer
6 days ago - permalink

chipperpip's post is no longer relevant because we used a different naming system at the time that had limitations and worked differently from the current one.

The way to split these profiles is to manually rename two of the women to a different name. This could be by adding an instagram handle to the end, like "Sydney Smith (instagramhandle)" or by adding a middle name. This won't transfer the subs, but such is life.

6 days ago - permalink
Deleted by PaulMasvidal
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »