Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Micaela Viscido

lehcim
Apr 25, 2017 - permalink
Where have all the pictures of Micaela Viscid gone?
jey
Apr 26, 2017 - permalink
The same happens with Bianca Quiles, Tina Madeleine Larsen and some another girls I can remember.
chevron
Apr 26, 2017 - permalink
Manon Verge ...
Apr 26, 2017 - permalink
If they all mysteriously disappear, it's usually because they requested to not be on the site
Chainer
Apr 27, 2017 - permalink
Correct, she requested that her pics be removed.
lehcim
Apr 27, 2017 - permalink
That's too bad. Thanks for the info.
May 07, 2017 - permalink
Danielle de Haas, too.  I don't suppose there's a list somewhere so people know who to not try uploading pictures of?
Chainer
May 08, 2017 - permalink
There is a list, but it's staff-only. The reason for this is that the people on the list frequently don't want this site to come up when someone Googles their name, so having it publicly posted where it can be indexed by Google goes against their wishes. A lot of the time they don't want to be associated with the site in any way, so this would still be an issue even if the list isn't indexed by Google.
jey
May 10, 2017 - permalink
I suppose if the list would be members-only Google could not index these names. Is this correct?
Chainer
May 11, 2017 - permalink
That's true, but their name would still be posted publicly on the site.

It might be feasible, though, to have a place where you can enter a name and it would tell you if that person is on the blacklist or not. Maybe the search page could do this, so for example if you try searching for Micaela Viscido it would tell you she's blacklisted.
jey
May 11, 2017 - permalink
This is good idea.
Or the blacklist search could be on the Upload page.
May 27, 2017 - permalink
Maybe the search page could do this, so for example if you try searching for Micaela Viscido it would tell you she's blacklisted.

That would be ideal, I think.  I would think the women would prefer it that way too, since it would prevent their pictures from being uploaded repeatedly in the first place.
sthenolagnia
Jun 07, 2017 - permalink
There used to be a pic of her on the main site, where her face and flexed arm are photographed close-up. I couldn't find that pic anywhere else. Hopefully, someone has saved it and be kind enough to let me have it. Thanks.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »