Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

moderation: sick of crappy pictures

Chainer
Dec 07, 2016 - permalink
Keep in mind you don't see many of the pictures that are uploaded but don't get approved. In other words, you'll see many of the queue's failures (when a pic gets through that shouldn't), but not its successes (when a pic should get rejected and does).

BTW that particular picture shows a feat of strength which i don't have a problem with being on the site.
Dec 07, 2016 - permalink
I said it before, but I repeat, this is not a matter of taste but of common sense.

Muscles are quadriceps, biceps, abs, triceps, etc. So girls should have enough ipertrophy and toning to show a bicep peak or a well-defined quadricep. And you do not have to be an FBB to meet this requirement; Gracyanne Barbosa, for example, shows a quadricep and well defined abs in most of her photos. And well defined is not having a thick leg, is to show the "overflow" (I do not know exactly how to call it) of the quadricep above the knee and a few packs of abs.

Dia:
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Random housewife: https://imgur.com/oAfdc
Random fashion model: http://s1.dmcdn.net/eJ0j.jpg
Gracyanne: https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F600x315%2F3c%2Fbe%2Fd2%2F3cbed27e77a860e6a438ba0148aa9909.jpg&f=1

We can not consider a girl with a flat musculature is a girl "with muscles"; Otherwise any girl from an ordinary housewife to a fashion model would be a girl with muscles. Can any girl, no matter her physique, get into GWM? It's nonsense.
For example, the photo of Dia. As they say in their comments, what is the difference between the legs of Dia and the legs of this random housewife? What is the difference between her ass and the ass of this fashion model? Gracyanne's leg does differ. It's obvious.

And do not use the excuse of the "fit" because the fashion model and housewife are just "fit" that Dia.

About the photo of Sthenolagnia, it is ridiculous that this inside GWM. GWM is a photo site, we come to see things, not to deduce or imagine them. It can be deduced that the girl is strong, but does not show any muscles.

And do not use the excuse of "her other photos"; Moderation is each photo, one by one, in isolation.

This shows us that if popular moderation takes care of this matter they will continue to enter nonsense photos in GWM. I think a better option would be that the number of photos per user will increase when moderators do NOT have to delete photos of that user, and that they decrease when they do.
Chainer
Dec 08, 2016 - permalink
I won't comment on most of your post because we've been over these disagreements before and we won't uncover anything new, except that this:

And do not use the excuse of "her other photos"; Moderation is each photo, one by one, in isolation.

is false. I have specifically instructed mods to consider a model's other pictures in approving certain pictures that don't show muscle (such as pictures of a model's face).
Dec 08, 2016 - permalink
If moderation really works as you say, then you're wasting our time at all. Because, IN FACT, in moderation the photos are voted one by one in isolation. Otherwise in moderation there would be a button to rename the photos and they would automatically enter. Is there that button In moderation? NO.

It seems reasonable to me that they are tolerant of the photos of a face, but if for that reason a photo that only shows a jaw and false boobs is entered, then it is an excusefor not delete photos. Just like a photo that only shows a military uniform.

The reason why I am sometimes repetitive is because you always evade my questions: What is the difference between the legs of that housewife and those of Dia? What is the difference with the ass of the fashion model? Dia is "fit" and the others are not?
lotsandlotsapoo
Dec 08, 2016 - permalink
kakuzade it sounds like you ought to start your own site where you can enforce your "objectivity" up to your own stringent standards.
Dec 08, 2016 - permalink
Strict!! Is it very strict to say that a fashion model is not a girl with muscles?

This is what I mean. In order to evade my questions they accuse me of trying to impose my ideas.
Well, I'll tell you that if you can not tell me what difference (in terms of muscles) exists between Dia and the fashion model or the housewife, it means that there really is no difference, and therefore Dia does not show any muscles.

The same goes with the other issue. If the photos are voted in isolation in popular moderation and the staff moderation, then you can not justify one photo based on another.

These contradictions are obvious. It is not something that I only see.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »