Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Strength tag ...

chevron
May 10, 2016 - permalink
Howdy Chainer,

There are just too many clips and pix on the site for which the 'strength' tag is actually appropriate ... in other  words, ones featuring poses and actions which genuinely exhibit and display real physical strength. I know it's been sloppily applied in the past (as in, 'gawrsh, she looks like she might be strong'), which is probably why you removed it ... but every so often, it's applicable for real.

So please consider this a formal request for the tag's reinstatement.
Chainer
May 11, 2016 - permalink
Are you willing to volunteer to keep an eye on it from time to time and remove it from sloppily tagged images? If so, I'll consider reinstating it; you're right that it was among the worst used tags on the site (probably THE worst used).
chevron
May 11, 2016 - permalink
I was already doing that whenever I saw an annoyingly inappropriate use of it ... so -- yeah, sure. Whenever I spot one. I was also removing the 'glamour' tag from selfies of someone in their underwear against a background of a bathroom or a bedroom heaped with discarded clothing ...

I can't guarantee to check EVERYTHING -- believe it or not, I have a life outside this forum -- but whenever I see the tag misused, I'll remove it.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »