Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

New tags

Chainer
Apr 01, 2016 - permalink
The image tags haven't changed at all in the past few years, and some additions have been long overdue. I just added several new tags, and want to raise awareness about them, as well as how they are meant to be used:

crossfit - Any women who do crossfit. They don't have to be lifting weights in the image for this to qualify; it's fine if they're just posing.
sleeve - When muscles are visible through tight sleeves. This doesn't have to be arms; quads or hamstrings visible through pants also count, as do abs through a shirt.
toilet - Pretty obvious; when a toilet is visible in the background.
hamstrings - Again, straightforward; this complements the other leg tags (quads, calves) which already existed.
classic - Professional shots of women from old magazines.
reptilian shapeshifter - This user had a knack for identifying these. May we all find it within ourselves to do the same.

For most of these I used a script to backfill the tags from keywords previously mentioned in the image comments. Credit to fbbwallpapers and chipperpip for helping tag these in the comments before they actually became tags.

Enjoy!
Apr 01, 2016 - permalink
I'm going to need a little more help understanding the reptilian shapeshifter tag. I think abirii will have to come and enlighten us  a little more on that.
Loving the sleeve tag though, I was uncomfortable tagging the different muscle parts where the actual flesh was not visible. The sleeve tag will cover this.
Apr 02, 2016 - permalink
Oh god, I remember the reptilian guy from youtube.  I don't know if it's some fetish, or he's actually insane.

I assume some of these are for April Fool's purposes  ;D

I actually hope the sleeve, hamstrings, and classic ones stay, though (I don't care about hamstrings myself, but some people seem to?)

crossfit seems like a pretty wide variety of body types, so I'm not sure how useful it would be...
Chainer
Apr 02, 2016 - permalink
I've removed the crossfit tag due to potential trademark violations.

And yup, toilet and reptilian shapeshifter were april fools jokes :)
Apr 02, 2016 - permalink

And yup, toilet and reptilian shapeshifter were april fools jokes :)

You actually got  me on the toilet and reptilian shapeshifter. I was really trying to figure it out.
Apr 03, 2016 - permalink
Ah, great!  Now I don't need to feel nervous about going through and adding the pics to the sleeve tag that didn't get added by the script.
jin_h
Apr 05, 2016 - permalink
Hello, I noticed the 'strength' tag is missing now?  Was this an accidental deletion?
Chainer
Apr 06, 2016 - permalink
Yeah, that was deleted. See this thread:

http://forum.girlswithmuscle.com/index.php?topic=4853.0
nesquik
Aug 04, 2016 - permalink

Was wondering if you could reconsider the crossfit tag. Since crossfit athletes have such a unique physique compared to fitness, bodybuilders, etc., it'd be nice to have them categorized.

The use of the trademark should be covered under fair use since it's used as a comment/critique.

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/using-trademarks-others
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »