Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Let's get organized

Feb 27, 2016 - permalink
I have tagged over 5,000 images on the website in an effort to get the images organized and I feel that out of the over 400,000 images on the website more than 50% of the images probably don't have a single tag on them.  Therefore if you go to the images pages and tried browsing images with a particular tag, you would not be seeing half of the available images on the website. The have fallen into a viewing dead-zone.

We all need to take a greater responsibility to ACCURATELY tag the images that we upload, by learning the different muscle names and take a note of where we get images from so we can put the name of the person/persons in the images we upload.

So others can enjoy the pics we upload by being able to search and browse by the tags an we can enjoy what others upload just the same. Without a tag or name, the images will fall into a virtual dead zone, where the only way you will come across some of them is by accident.

Lets all make an effort to ACCURATELY tag the images to enhance our collective website experiences
Just a few people can't tag the images that's an uphill battle given the amount of images added daily  :o
Chainer
Feb 29, 2016 - permalink
Wow! Thank you for your hard work :)
Feb 29, 2016 - permalink
Wow! Thank you for your hard work :)

The site wouldn't be as much fun if it was difficult to find all the pics
sthenolagnia
Feb 29, 2016 - permalink
Here is a crazy idea: why don't we stop letting new pics appear for some time? I know that would piss off many posters, but let's finish dealing with those we already have first. We could have a separate section for pics that have no model name, so that people could try to identify them - a way to pool our knowledge together. And of course, a p.r. operation that exhort everyone to help in those efforts.
Mar 04, 2016 - permalink
I don't think they should stop the new pics, but if the unnamed and untagged pics were together that would be great. A kind of purgatory for the images to be tagged and named before the get unto the main website. So maybe tagging and naming could possibly be made a part of the moderation process. o.0

But then again to get their images posted people might just add random names and tags to the images to get past moderation.  ??? :-[ :-\
There are pics of girls posted named hot and super hot  ???
cover
Mar 29, 2016 - permalink
Usually I don't care about tags because too many of them are really irrelevant. For example, there's many pictures with the tag "armwrestling", but without any kind of armwrestling shown by them... People just fantasize about it.
The tag strength is also often misused.
I think you will never educate these guys.
Chainer
Apr 01, 2016 - permalink
The strength tag could be deleted. It doesn't really apply well to pictures.
Apr 02, 2016 - permalink
I've always been confused about whether the "strength" tag applies to regular weightlifting, or only unusual stuff like bending bars, lifting another person, etc.
kaia
Apr 02, 2016 - permalink
I'll put tags in my own uploads in the next few days.
Chainer
Apr 02, 2016 - permalink
I've removed the strength tag from the filter menu and the tag changing widget. If there is no surge of complaints then I will remove it from the images that currently have it also.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »