Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

GWM - fitvids discount for GWM visitors

chatonwood
Apr 29, 2015 - permalink
Hey guys as you know I love the GWM website (this is james from fitvids) and as such we allow our pics to be posted here - even with our watermark and such as we find it a great sharing site and love popping in and our of the chat room for new suggestion for the models we can feature ;)

so anyone reading this can get 50% off all clips on the fitvids site - simply use the code - gwm - during checkout - enjoy!!!

fitvids.co.uk
knocker
May 01, 2015 - permalink
You stuff looks like it might be very good.  But I'm sure you've heard it before, I hate the, pay by the download, format.  I've bought enough memberships to enough sites now to know that of 50 videos that it appears I might like, 45 of them I don't, and the other 5 I'm glad I got a copy of.  I'm not paying for $250 for 50 videos to find 5 I want.   I don't care if the price is half.  If it was 75% off it wouldn't be enough.

I would join for $20 a month, wide open.  Not that I'm trying to run you down, and maybe the economics of the whole thing have your hands tied. But that's just the way I do things.  And you should know what your customers are thinking, that's why I said it.           
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »