Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

anyone else getting the redirecting ads constantly??

nubreed000
Apr 28, 2013 - permalink
It's getting to the point where the website is unbrowsable.

I go to the main page and get redirected. I click on an image and get redirected. Click a models name? Redirected.

Seriously...get better advertisers or something. I realize that maintaining a website like this is lots of work, and eats up bandwidth like there's no tomorrow. But what's the point of having it if visitors can't even view the content?
May 01, 2013 - permalink
I agree I get them constantly.  I turn the ads off on my profile and I feel bad about that sometimes but I can't even log in.  It redirects me before I can even get to the log in.  Sometimes 3 to 4 times and by then it gets very frustrating.  You have to keep reloading or backing up the page to get  back to log in.  Then when you log off another ad pops up and it will not let you leave the page.  I've also gotten some major spam/virus type programs that infect my computer that I know came from this site.  I've told Chainer about them before but they don't seem to be able to do anything about them.  There are some seriously powerful ad programs here that push themselves on the user more aggressively than any other site I've ever come across.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »