Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

No more Rachel McLish

chimp
Jun 13, 2012 - permalink
The woman was the first Ms Olympia winner,  congrats...
She has so many pics on this site each day it's like spam.

McBitch wouldn't be in most peoples top 50 or even 100.
Biffer shouldn't be allowed to post hundreds of pics of this overrated woman.
msclfn
Jun 13, 2012 - permalink
Well somehow I think there is something true on this,
just why limting it to her there are many woman that are flooded here.

It would be perhaps nice if the pics of the same model would be regropued under one slide per day.
chief ouray
Jun 13, 2012 - permalink
Biffer seems to be taking his status as a moderator to an extreme. On the one side, it's good that he is posting. But seeing all these pictures that are 20 years old and more is getting tiresome. A few pictures of each model in some sort of a "memory lane" exhibit would be good. But not the flood we've been getting.
halfal
Jun 14, 2012 - permalink
Agreed. These models were great in their day, but being swamped with vintage memorabilia is not the reason I come here.
Jun 15, 2012 - permalink
I for one appreciate all of biffers pics. They remind us of the truly golden years of female muscle! Instead of complaining we should be a grateful. :)
msclfn
Jun 15, 2012 - permalink
It would be nice not posting all the pics of one woman at the same time
and I dont see the point why considering the flood of older pics as spam
any flood starts getting boring at a certain point if you are not a big fan of that particular girl
wihs2006
Jun 16, 2012 - permalink
I was thinking about this myself. What if we had a new images system where for new uploads it would show ONE picture of the girl and than below it the number of new pictures that way we don't have to scroll through 500 pictures of the same girl.

So it would look like this:
[picture of Rachel McLish]
Rachel McLish
Total # of pictures
# of new pictures uploaded that day
rwt2emily
Jul 31, 2012 - permalink
To me the classic pics are the best thing about the site. In any case, it's no big deal to have to scroll through some pictures you're not interested in; it's true for most of us I would imagine. I for example don't like going through a million images of breast implants; but this site has plenty of good stuff for whatever one's tastes might be. Be grateful.
Jul 31, 2012 - permalink
McBitch wouldn't be in most peoples top 50 or even 100.
Biffer shouldn't be allowed to post hundreds of pics of this overrated woman.

You seem like you've got some kind of personal problem with her, I'm not sure why you think anyone else should care.

Personally, I'm fine with more pics of Rachel, as long as they're good ones.  I do think more quality control on which pics actually go up would be useful, but that's an issue with the site as a whole
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »