Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Site

Nov 01, 2011 - permalink
Anyone else having problems when viewing individual pictures ??
vadek
Nov 06, 2011 - permalink
My glasses fog up some times.   8)
Nov 07, 2011 - permalink
LOL
Nov 07, 2011 - permalink
Let me be more specific....my computer acts weird and my anti-virus warns me when I click on a picture to view the larger version. Has anyone experienced that??
vadek
Nov 08, 2011 - permalink
To be serious - I never had that happen. Which anti-virus? What is the warning?
dreamspinner
Nov 22, 2011 - permalink
I get a screen from 'microsoft' that asks for permission to continue.  I don't, and then it says my computer is at risk for virus.  I shut it off and run virus scan, sometimes I have a trojan that's been quaraneined, sometimes not.  This has happened most recently with Joan Wolfe (Buffycat) the rear view of her flexing right biceps, tat visible.

D
othello1276
Jan 30, 2012 - permalink
Not really sure where to post this , but for some reason I can't access the main site from the U.K. via my ISP which is SKY. I can access it through my 3G IPad but that's it. Does anyone else have this problem all of a sudden. Accessed it fine on Saturday.
chief ouray
Jan 31, 2012 - permalink
Here in the US, the site was off line on Sunday (29 January). Since, the site has been really slow for loading everything, including just getting onto the site, in both of my browsers: Safari & Firefox.

Chainer:  any thoughts?     Thanks.
Chainer
Jan 31, 2012 - permalink
The offline part was due to (what I believe to be) a fraudulent takedown request.

The slowness is due to the fact that Anna Watson was recently featured on the front page of Yahoo, which caused lots of people to Google here, which in turn led them to this site. We currently have about 3-4 times the normal number of visitors.

If the slowness continues, I will make the images members-only (registration required), which will decrease the number of visitors.
chief ouray
Jan 31, 2012 - permalink
Thanks for the update. I saw the Yahoo story on Anna. As of now, 2:35 PM MST, the site seems much faster.
dongonzor
Feb 27, 2012 - permalink
I wonder, has Anna's sudden popularity had a lasting effect on visitornumbers to GWM? Would be great if GWM could help to promote the beauty of muscular girls to the casual visitor.
Feb 27, 2012 - permalink
my anti-virus is going on every time I visit the site...any one else experiencing this ??
casey550
Feb 27, 2012 - permalink
Yes, many trojans/viruses...tested it on a couple of computers...the site is infected
chinchin
Feb 28, 2012 - permalink
We had an issue a few months back, where the site itself was okay, but the advertising (which, admittedly, helps support the site) was instead infected.  It passed the viruses along to the user when the infected advertisement popped up.

Things seemed okay for a while, but it may be that the problem has resurfaced.  :(
musgrlfan1
Mar 01, 2012 - permalink
There's no doubt about it that's what's happening.  My antivirus goes off only when the stupid Clicksor thing takes me to an ad site.  Not everytime, but enough times that I'm pretty much fed up with the whole thing.
Chainer
Mar 02, 2012 - permalink
Can you find out which specific ad is taking you to another site? If so, I might be able to disable that particular ad.
Mar 02, 2012 - permalink
Problem here too. Although my PC is protected very well, it got infected several times by visiting this site. Sometimes I get antivirus alarms, sometimes not. But ALWAYS I visit girlswithmuscles, malware tries to infect my PC. It's when a whole screen add appears, which has a buttom in the upper right corner "Skip this add". Then a message appears "Do really want to leave this site". Then I know it happened again.
It's really annoying and costed me a lot of time to recover my PC. >:(
flagpole
Mar 04, 2012 - permalink
The clicksor ads seem to be my problem. They hijack every page on this site, so you have to hit back and click on the page again. The second time wont get hijacked. I don't want to turn off ads because I know you've got to pay the bills but the ads make coming here very difficult.
musgrlfan1
Mar 04, 2012 - permalink
Can you find out which specific ad is taking you to another site? If so, I might be able to disable that particular ad.  Posted by Chainer

Here's the site that keeps setting off my virus protection.  Also, it does not offer the skip option that normally pops up with the Clicksor ads.

http://adregmedia.com/

Chainer
Mar 04, 2012 - permalink
Can you find out which specific ad is taking you to another site? If so, I might be able to disable that particular ad.  Posted by Chainer

Here's the site that keeps setting off my virus protection.  Also, it does not offer the skip option that normally pops up with the Clicksor ads.

http://adregmedia.com/

Thanks, I have contacted them about this.
flagpole
Mar 05, 2012 - permalink
It looks like the mēvio ads that come from clicksor are the ones that cause a problem for me. Don't know what their URL is so I don't know if that helps
masuimi
Mar 08, 2012 - permalink
Are these Pop-Ups permanent? ... If so, they really downgrade what is a terrific site.
Chainer
Mar 08, 2012 - permalink
Are these Pop-Ups permanent? ... If so, they really downgrade what is a terrific site.

I don't know yet.

As far as websites go, nothing is ever permanent.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »