Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Moderation pictures

a88miles
Oct 25, 2011 - permalink
Hello, excuse me for my English, I'm French, I'm very bad in English and I use the Google translation tools.

I would like to express my feelings about how you moderate the website photos.
I can not understand how you moderate the photos.

You accept photos that do not correspond with your settlement.
Example :

- No pictures of women with overly/obviously masculine facial features, and/or obvious signs of steroid abuse.
There are a lot of pictures of women with masculine traits such as Colette Guimond and others, which obviously they take hormones and steroids.

- No pre-teen/pre-adolescent children. Please use your judgment in determining what you think belongs on the site.
I would like know what you think when you say "pre-teen/pre-adolescent children" because there are also many photos of girls who are minors, some of which must not have more than 15 years or 13 years.

But you do not accept photos that fully respects your settlement and that I think might interest a lot of people here.

Example of photos sent not allowed:

Chainer
Oct 27, 2011 - permalink
Most of the approvals are done by group voting (at www.girlswithmuscle.com/vote/ ), so it's likely that some bad pictures will slip through. We (the staff) delete those when we find them, but this doesn't mean that there are no un-allowed pictures on the site. Just because a picture is on the site, doesn't mean it has our approval.

In a similar vein, it's likely that some good pictures will get rejected. This is unfortunate, but I haven't found a solution where no bad pictures get through but all good pictures do. In part, this is because "good" and "bad" are subjective. If you have ideas for how to improve the process, though, please don't hesitate to bring up your improvements here.

Pre-teen/pre-pubescent refers to girls who have not reached puberty yet. Generally this happens around 12-13 years of age.

Also, as for why those pictures were rejected... I can only guess, but probably the voters found the tattoo girl too unattractive. The ones of the woman in the dress seem like they are professionally taken, so maybe a mod recognized them as being from a paysite and deleted them for that reason.

This is just a guess though, I personally haven't seen any of those pictures until now.
biffer
Oct 29, 2011 - permalink
Even though it's not one of the "rules", there's also an implied requirement that the pictures should be of reasonable quality, and should generally fit the theme of the site (in other words, showing some muscle).  Obviously, this is very subjective, but the first three pictures may have failed for quality reasons.

Biffer
vadek
Nov 13, 2011 - permalink
I want to know what to do when presented with reposts when moderating. I'm tempted to reject them, even though they qualify. maybe there should be a "repost" or "duplicate" button.
Chainer
Nov 17, 2011 - permalink
Just by the nature of the voting process, I doubt those buttons would be effective. Too few people voting on the pictures would recognize any given picture as a duplicate, and the "duplicate" votes those pictures would get would be indistinguishable from random noise.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »