Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Norton warnings

Aug 31, 2011 - permalink
  I was wondering if some one more computer savy than myself could answer a question. The past few times I hace logged into the site my Norton's has been giving me warning messages, This then occurs again id I go to a specific picture. Am I being paranoid worrying about this and has anyone else had this problem? thanks.
abted
Sep 28, 2011 - permalink
Everytime im on this site I get a norton message saying an attack on my computer was blocked. With all this spam and ads on this site I believe norton. If this dont stop im going to have to stop using the site for my safety. >:(
ferrari
Sep 28, 2011 - permalink
I don't get any warnings, maybe a new safety system helps?
dreamspinner
Oct 13, 2011 - permalink
I'm getting spam lately when i click on a pic for full-size view
pete33
Dec 08, 2011 - permalink
I just posted a malware alert on this topic. I do believe the "win 7 antispyware 2012" virus is on this site. My laptop was infected as I was viewing pics last night. It was a severe attack and I had to use a restore point or I would have been screwed. Beware....and be careful. If u see a virus alert from your legitimate virus protection take it very seriously and remove the threat. This particular virus tries to look like its your own pc security warning you about a threat but it is the threat. You'll know its fake because it won't look like your regular virus protection. Anyway, Beware....be careful. You can do a websearch for that virus and read more about it and the warnings.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »