Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

A few thoughts on 'guest moderation' ...

chevron
Apr 24, 2011 - permalink
When doing that 'yes/no' thing, the principles I've tried to apply are ...

1) Obviously, to abide by Chainer's rules ... sometimes, when I've been impatient, I've clicked 'yes' on a pic before it's fully scrolled-down as part of the loading process, and noticed too late that it's watermarked. So apologies for that ...

2) Bearing the above in mind, I've tried to keep my own preferences out of it, and not judge an individual pic simply on the basis of whether I personally like it or not. (I've okayed some pics which feature HORRIBLE implants, for example.)

3) The main grounds on which I'd reject a pic are: (a) if it's a routine glamour/cheesecake/T&A pretty-girl pic without a significant degree of visible muscle, (b) if it shows a heavy-duty bodybuilder with an obvious manifestation of Guy Face, (c) if it's the wrong side of the line between 'teen' and 'KID' or (d) if the woman in question is, despite clearly being a bodybuilder, so heavily-clad that the muscle is only implied.

Be interested to know what criteria others apply when 'guest modding' ... or whether your decisions are purely subjective.
anon-e-mouse
Apr 24, 2011 - permalink
You have a good set of guidelines to go by. Pretty much agree with you on them except I'd also add a couple of more that I reject: any picture that's out of focus or too grainy and pics that show the gal hiding her face behind a camera.
sthenolagnia
Apr 24, 2011 - permalink
How about pics that are thumbnail-sized? I mean, what's the point? This may be just me, but, I mean, the reason we want different pics is so that we can see the uniqueness of each model and each pose, not just the general idea "hey, we've got another muscle girl".
kawaninjaman1
Apr 26, 2011 - permalink
I try to keep my opinion to the pic I'm looking at. For instance, If it's a pic of the model I know has muscle but because of a bad angle/lighting/focus you can't see it I'll reject it. I go by just about everything else you suggested Chevron. I'd be nice to know how many pics of the same model are coming in a set. I swear there were a few with 20 pics or more of dang near the same thing. I'd be more selective if I knew a bunch were coming up.
chevron
Apr 26, 2011 - permalink
Good point, Sthenolagnia ... I already reject a lot of pix which aren't significantly larger than their thumbnail would be ... and I also take everything pic-by-pic rather than doing blanket accepts or rejects on all pix of a particular subject because I specifically like/dislike her.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »