Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Suggestion...

faceplant53
Apr 03, 2011 - permalink
It would really be nice if I had the option to delete the photos and comments that I upload.  (Most social networks allow me to do this).  If I had this option on GWM, I would certainly upload more photos and participate in more of the comment discussions.

Just wanted to pass my suggestion along.   :)
Chainer
Apr 04, 2011 - permalink
You can actually delete your image comments...

Your pictures you can't currently delete (though you can ask the site staff to do so for you and we will be happy to), but I could be persuaded to allow members to delete their own pictures.
suasponte
May 16, 2011 - permalink
I think they should be allowed to delete their own photos.  I was under the impression that the site was supposed to be geared towards regular girls with muscle......not professional bodybuilders, figure, or fitness chicks...  The latest uploads seem to be that of Cory Everson.  I'm sure ALL of those pictures have a copyright, but more importantly, it's got the images of someone that you can find at every other female bodybuilding site on the web.   I think the site has lost it's "uniqueness" and that's a shame.   This should be directed towards the no-names that we see in everyday life.  Regular "Girls with Muscle" that live next door, or work at the post office, or have the record on the longest distance discus throw for their high school, and not the gussied up, siliconized bodybuilder that appears on THOUSANDS of other sites.

Just my $.02
gymjunkie
Jun 04, 2011 - permalink
I agree with the above suggestion.  I've done a couple of amature bodybuilding shows and am really proud of my pics, but I don't compare to the pros, who seem to get the highest votes on this site.  Although I do use their images for inspiration, I don't think it's fair to rate those everyday gals to those who do it for a living.
Chainer
Jun 05, 2011 - permalink
You can delete the pictures you upload now.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »