Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Invalid Mail

karrel
Mar 03, 2011 - permalink
I've got a little problem.......
.......It was a more than a year ago I've created my "Project11"-accont on gwm. I choose a password and an email, of course. I let my browser remeber it with ever login. so I can't remember the password now. I tested ever "normal" pw I've choosed on other websites, but non of them was the right for gwm. :(
But there's a reason, for searching my pw, because my email get invalid. it was only mail from my provider. now they bust and were taken by another internetprovider. and I only get a short messaage that my telefon and internetflatrate will persist, but my email-accont is droped.
so I've got an invalid email-adress and an forgotten pw. :( I mean I still can visit the gwm site, because my browser remember the pw, but I think I get kicked-off someday because of the invalied mail, but the adress I can't change without my pw, and my pw I can't get without a new mailadress.........and so on
I know that it's a very difficult sitiation. but need help.
Chainer
Mar 04, 2011 - permalink
You can change your account's email address here:
http://www.girlswithmuscle.com/myprofile/index.php?pagename=settings

Then request your password to be mailed to you once you've changed your email.

Let me know if that doesn't work.
karrel
Mar 05, 2011 - permalink
no, because I need to enter my pw to change my email. that's the problem.
can't change my email without my pw and can't change my pw without my email.
Chainer
Mar 05, 2011 - permalink
Oh, right.

Well, I've removed the need for you to enter your old password when changing your account settings. It was kind of unnecessary anyway. So try now and you should be able to do it.
karrel
Mar 07, 2011 - permalink
oh thx Chainer, I love you! ;)  ;D

but now the function to the send a new passwort to the given email does not work :(
Chainer
Mar 08, 2011 - permalink
Are you sure it didn't just go to your spam folder? I tried  just now with two different email addresses, and after changing my email, and it worked every time.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »