Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

ranking system

ftb1
Feb 27, 2011 - permalink
is there a problem with it?

because all my votes are gone (for the 2 time this week)

is it just me?
Chainer
Feb 27, 2011 - permalink
Can you please be a little more specific? What votes are gone? From what pictures?
ftb1
Feb 27, 2011 - permalink
all the pics that i voted

karrel
Feb 28, 2011 - permalink
Yes, I've got the same problem! All the pics I rated, I can rate again with my next login.....they seems not to be saved.

Chainer
Feb 28, 2011 - permalink
ftb: You appear to have rated 6,000 pictures according to the database. can you give a specific example of one you rated and now your rating isn't there?

Karrel: I'd do a similar lookup for you but i don' tknow what your username on the site is.
ftb1
Feb 28, 2011 - permalink
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

this is one
Chainer
Mar 01, 2011 - permalink
I see in the database that you gave that picture a rating of 10.

What does the image page tell you when you try to rate it? Does it act like you've never rated it? Or does it tell you something else?
ftb1
Mar 01, 2011 - permalink
like i never rated it

but now i rated it again (after you chcked it)
Chainer
Mar 01, 2011 - permalink
Ah, I think I've found and fixed the bug. Your ratings were all saved, but there was a bug that let you re-rate pictures if your IP address had changed (even if you were still logged in with the same account).

Let me know if this happens again. It shouldn't.
karrel
Mar 01, 2011 - permalink
Yes Chainer the bug seems to be fixed, after my daily login today I still my rating from yesterday.

PS: my name on gwm is also Project11.......I'm wondering that I don't take the same name, but the registration on the gwm site was some days ago but I'm new here at the forum
ftb1
Mar 02, 2011 - permalink
thanks chainer

seems to be ok now
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »