Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

GWM: Please Pardon My Mess....Internet Issues

Oct 14, 2010 - permalink
Hello GWM,

After clearing out to zero a queue of 1800 images. I pulled an all-nighter, did some raping and pillaging, then zipped and uploaded the loot to add to the dragon hoard that is GWM. (a good deal of copies, but possibly better resolution pictures.) Picking through the thumbnails to approve or delete ones I uploaded Firefox kept crashing, as did Chrome and IE. So this evening I decided I would just approve the whole lot of them, view them from the main page at full size, merge the ones that are copies, and delete the ones that don't make the grade. 8 or 9 images, and maybe 2 deletions later, all the lights go dark on my modem. (YES, I paid the bill on time.) I'm not sure what the deal is, Time Warner is not reporting any issues, and have scheduled a service call but wont be here until Friday so who knows when I will have working service.

So I'm asking you the community to please help out with my accidental mess.

Please REPORT any Images that are...

Nudity
(If no-no’s are visible, REPORT)

Pictures by Gene X Hwang, Images of Venus, and the guy from deviant art that watermarks with a large E. (REPORT)

Too Masculine (Pass me a clean needle types, REPORT)

Too young (+15 Good, 14 Grey, 13 or below REPORT)

No (or very little) visible muscle. (If you’re not sure what s flexing, REPORT)

Morphed (Report the obvious, REPORT with a link to original if you can, because some of these girls really are freaks.)

Most Contest shots with extreme & massively overdone contest tan, (This is a tuff one, they all have some fake'n'bake, but the red/orange colored on with a crayon look is what I'm talking about unless its a really good picture.)

Older Ladies (50+, Please think of the Granny’s and REPORT)

Private series of images from pay site’s (Public Good, Private REPORT)

Duplicates should be REPORTed as well, with a link to the original or bigger better picture so they can be merged.

And remember, if a picture really stands out to you even though it contradicts something in the "reject" section, Well exceptions to rules exist.  ;D

All reported images will go into their own queue for the other moderators to review, and either ignore, delete, or merge.

And special thanks to Chainer, who I copied most the guide text from, because typing on my Droid still sucks when you are doing a lot of it!

Once my internet service issue has been taken care of, I will try clean up the mess myself.

Thank You All, And I'm Sorry For The Inconvenience.

- Phoenixhawk the queue slayer

Chainer
Oct 14, 2010 - permalink
Wow, I can't believe you typed all that out on a smartphone. Must have sucked.
Oct 14, 2010 - permalink
Typing was the easy part, I've got the HTC Evo and using the swype or shapewriter keyboard you just move your finger over the general area and it guesses the words pretty easy.
What sucked is trying to resize the screen and trying to select spots for bold, color, or trying to get the right spot for the copy n paste. But it still beats the hell out of my old iPhone.

Ok, well that and the fact that I can't play Left 4 Dead with no internet, and if they don't fix it tomorrow and I have to go all weekend without.
And then you will be reading about a guy taking a AR-15 into a time warner office.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »