Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Criticized , because posing to much

camtool1
Sep 27, 2010 - permalink
I hope this is the right place to post this,if not,could an administrator please delete it  8)

I`ve read a post from a member, who isn`t satisfied that I`m posting to much, he considers to put all the vids in one or two threads.

In my opinion, it is very important to open new topics, when there are more clips featuring the same woman or the same stuff. This is what a forum keeps alive.

Every member on a forum has got the chance to fill in clips or fotos to the right topic.

If  i`m doing the wrong job, sharing my stuff with all the members on the `Girls with muscle forums, please let me know,and I will stop posting.

camtool1

ferrari
Sep 27, 2010 - permalink
You upload so much vids, that I (and some of us, I think) don't know what I should watch (your record is 3 sites full of videos)  ;D

I have nothing against it, but 10 at one time should be enough for one day :D
ptr
Sep 28, 2010 - permalink
An active member is better than a fence sitter if you want my opinion-Ive uploaded 2500 + pix to the main site and Ive never had anyone complain so all I can add to that is keep up the good work, and remenber one thing the main site and these forum pages are member driven without the input of members sites such as GWM would die a slow death!
anon-e-mouse
Sep 28, 2010 - permalink
Ditto: ptr. I don't always get the chance to view all the vids uploaded but am glad for the variety available. Some I've seen before but many are new and appreciated. Please don't let a couple of members deter you from sharing your extensive collection with the rest of us. Thank you again for your contributions  :)
camtool1
Sep 28, 2010 - permalink
Thanks for all the reactions  ;)

I love this forum,there is no commercial like others and the members are very friendly and attentive.

Its my nature to share with others, and it makes me happy, when they like the stuff.

Maybe its better not to post more than 10 clips a day, but if I post more than 10 a day,
they won`t expire.

This forum has to keep alive, and I will give my contribution  8)

mad4it2
Sep 29, 2010 - permalink
Keep up the good work Camtool :)
Oct 15, 2010 - permalink
No such thing as posting too much, and trust me on that one.
But I would recommend making sure their different posts.
I love killing a full queue, but nothing sucks more than a full queue of the same images.
Nov 18, 2010 - permalink
camtool, can't thank you enough.
please keep up the good work :)
bob7708
Nov 24, 2010 - permalink
I have uploaded a lot of pictures and for the most part they are ignored. I don't expect all of my pictures to be posted but what I don't understand is that I see tons of harris55 and dallas55 pictures posted today and not much of anyone else. This happens quite a bit on this website. In the future I'm limiting my activity to gawking, commenting and downloading and let others do the posting. I'm not wasting anymore of my time trying to post on this website.
Chainer
Nov 24, 2010 - permalink
This is because the queue currently has 700+ pictures in it. Yours should be up in a few days.
bob7708
Nov 24, 2010 - permalink
Thanks Chainer. I won't be so thin-skinned in the future now that I know your dealing with a backlog of pictures.   :o   :)
Chainer
Nov 25, 2010 - permalink
You can now track how your uploads are doing at

http://www.girlswithmuscle.com/upload/upload_tracker.php
bob7708
Nov 25, 2010 - permalink
You can now track how your uploads are doing at

http://www.girlswithmuscle.com/upload/upload_tracker.php

Thanks again. You have a superb website going here Chainer and you and your moderators are doing a great job in running it. Some of us members can't see the difficulties in running a website like this with the huge amount of images that are uploaded daily but your doing a wonderful job and now I realize that you are always looking for ways to make it better. That can't be said for a lot of websites I've seen.  ;) :)
chief ouray
Dec 05, 2010 - permalink
You may see fewer posts from dallas55. It appeared that a lot of his stuff was coming from pay sites.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »