Image Tags

ferrari
Sep 08, 2010 - permalink
Maybe two new ones
1: Girl Next Door
Hard to say which pics are in this category

2: measuring
better defined and what is meant is clear
 :)           ;)            :D            ;D             8)             :P                ^-^              :-*
Sep 24, 2010 - permalink
  While on this topic..can the tags we post be a little more accurate? I find many are tagged in one way and simply do not fit the tag. Accuracy would help us all to better find what we are looking for.- thanks
ferrari
Sep 25, 2010 - permalink
Yeah- but what guarantees us Accuracy?
Where's Chainer when you need him?!
Chainer
Sep 26, 2010 - permalink
Well, since anyone can tag pictures, the tags are only as accurate as the people who set them.

Girl Next Door has been discussed several times before as a potential new tag, but I've found it to be too vague each time.

Measurement might not be a bad idea for a tag, I'll think about that one (feel free to persuade me).
ferrari
Sep 26, 2010 - permalink
THX C.  ;D
ferrari
Oct 07, 2010 - permalink
I have another suggestion: Is it possible to make a "GoTM" (Girl of The Month). I mean a vote for the girl of the month by uploaded pictures from members from the main site?
Chainer
Oct 07, 2010 - permalink
Uh, how would that be different from Girl of the Week? Besides, well, being for Month?
ferrari
Oct 08, 2010 - permalink
Sry. I mean a pic of the month ;)). Voted by members for members ;) (or of the week: PoTW/PoTM)
Oct 14, 2010 - permalink
I like the idea of Girl Next Door, being that it's real people in real pictures
IE, not a professional model, bikini, figure, fitness, bodybuilder, etc...

However the problem with the tag system is the end user, take a look at the morph tag.
I don't know her name but she's got the freaky tiny waist and huge above and below it. Everyone and their brother tags it a morph.

chevron
Jan 19, 2011 - permalink
Still holding out for 'obliques' ... rather than just tag great oblique shots with 'abs' even when very little above the navel is visible.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »