Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

A problem with uploading

barshawi
Mar 12, 2010 - permalink
Hi everyone

I tried yesterday to upload some pics but without successful  ???
chevron
Mar 13, 2010 - permalink
I've had this several times lately ...

It just keeps 'loading' ... and 'loading' ... and 'loading' ... and never completes the process.

'S'up with that?

*I'm trying to post some more Cyndie Meintzer ...*

UPDATE/EDIT: That particular batch did eventually upload, so unless the mods decide that, for some reason, they don't qualify, we should be seeing at least some of them soon. I currently have another lot struggling to fight its way upstream ... we shall see.

I guess it's all down to the amount of traffic on the servers -- mine and the forum's -- at any given moment.
poolsharkii
Mar 14, 2010 - permalink
Thanks Chevron!!
Any Pics of Cyndie are much, much appreciated-lots of balled up muscle in her arms.
chevron
Mar 24, 2010 - permalink
Must confess to being a trifle confused about the acceptance criteria round here -- I uploaded a whole bunch of stuff a while back which hasn't appeared even though it contained no nudity, infants, steroid monsters, pirated stuff from other sites' members' sections or anything else explicitly barred ...
mranonymous
Mar 24, 2010 - permalink
May be they're in queue to be approved....How much time has passed? It usually takes...dunno..about... from 2 days to some weeks (don't think more than 2).
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »