Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Looking for a moderator

Chainer
Jul 13, 2009 - permalink
I'm looking for a moderator mostly to help me look through image uploads on the main site, but for other tasks as well perhaps.
The only requirement is that you have about 20 minutes a day to browse GWM and look through image submissions and some image comments. Experience with web development (PHP, MySQL, javascript, HTML, CSS) would be nice, but is not required.

If you're interested, please send me a personal message on these forums (or an email to girlswithmuscle@gmail.com) answering the following questions:

1. What is your username on the main site?

2. How many days a week do you visit GWM?

3. For how long do you browse GWM each day that you visit?

4. Describe your experience with web development (PHP, MySQL, javascript, HTML, CSS):

5. As you're looking through submissions, the following 31 images have been uploaded. You get to choose which ones go on the main site and which ones are denied. Which ones would you deny AND WHY?

Thanks.
Chainer
Jul 26, 2009 - permalink
I've only received a few applications so far. If you're still interested in this, but haven't yet applied, now would be a good time!  ;D
Chainer
Aug 25, 2009 - permalink
Sharkwater is now a mod, but if you are still interested in this and haven't submitted an app yet, please do. I might select another mod in the future, and I'll be looking at the apps I've already received.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »