Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

rating pics

pauld
Apr 11, 2009 - permalink
I know not everyone looks or posts in the forums but here goes anyway ...

What criteria do you use to give the pics a rating (or in my case if I WAS going to rate one)

I will start with my own observations

first thing I look at is pic size and the relative shot of the girl.  I dislike contest photos because they are generally small and I have to get out my glasses to see any details (I'm an old fart)

The second thing I look at is attractiveness (personal opinion) and what does the picture do for the girl to make her look good or make the muscle(s) she is displaying stand out.  Notice that she doesn't have to be in an active flex mode pose. 

Maybe the last thing I look at is the actual quality of the muscle itself.  In order, my favorite muscles groups are arms, then thighs then abs.

These are all personal opinions and I would like other people to try and write down what they look for.

bkd
Apr 13, 2009 - permalink
Dude.. get a life!  ;D j/k

I don't care about pic sizes or photography skills... I just rate muscle quality from my subjective point of view.
And I prefer everyday "snapshots" over perfect photoshoot pics.
Chainer
Apr 13, 2009 - permalink
I don't really rate them much, but when I do, I consider a pretty face and general femininity more than anything else, as long as the girl in the picture has at least some muscle.
pauld
Apr 17, 2009 - permalink
I was hping a few more people would respond.  The point I was making that is if you ask 10 people what their criteria is, you will get 10 different points of view.  This is why the rating thing can be fun but actually kinda silly.
yooden
Apr 29, 2009 - permalink
I rate the pics just on a personal preference base: if I like the girl - that is her general appearance, her body, her face, her level of muscularity vs. her femininity (I LOVE when a woman has plenty of muscle and retains her femininity as well - like Emmanuela Pintus or Mavi Gioia) - I rate it high. Also, if the picture has "that something" that lets it stand out in some way, I rate it high as well.

By the way, in this site usually I don't take in consideration the art/technical aspect of the photography: just the person depicted, and what the pictures shows of her. I rate the subjetc, rather than the pic.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »